Bose Triport Video Review on Youtube.com
Jan 24, 2007 at 7:45 AM Post #2 of 26
"Rich accoustical landscape of your music!"

What would that make of my vibes
etysmile.gif
That is so convincing though.

Jan 24, 2007 at 7:48 AM Post #5 of 26
I commented. Civilly, of course. I hope that others who comment will also be civil. I'd hate to see a repeat of the "Top 10 Headphones Reviewed" incident. That was absolutely shameful.

Jan 24, 2007 at 8:08 AM Post #7 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What a screwing dingbat. That was beyond pathetic. She needed to read cue cards on the product and couldn't even do that properly. I have a feeling the engineers at Bose read cue cards just to assemble the things. They certainly don't use ingenuity to invent them.

LOL relax man, it's not like she's on tv or something. Just amatuer stuff.

Jan 24, 2007 at 8:26 AM Post #9 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by robert1325 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh come on, these are great headphones
basshead.gif
They trounched my grado 60's or even the ksc75

Lol I hope your joking
blink.gif

I found this video very entertaining lol!
eggosmile.gif

Jan 24, 2007 at 8:28 AM Post #10 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I commented. Civilly, of course. I hope that others who comment will also be civil. I'd hate to see a repeat of the "Top 10 Headphones Reviewed" incident. That was absolutely shameful.

what incident was this? because i kind of based which cans i got from that list.

Jan 24, 2007 at 8:34 AM Post #11 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by newgnr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what incident was this? because i kind of based which cans i got from that list.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...ten+headphones

A fellow (who was completely well-meaning, albiet very uninformed) created a list of the 10 best headphones. When Head-Fi learnt about this, what ensued was the most disgusting display of audiophile snobbery I have ever seen.

Jan 24, 2007 at 8:56 AM Post #12 of 26
Talk about some lousy acting

Jan 24, 2007 at 3:32 PM Post #14 of 26
who was this video made for? It's obviously not a Cnet video review, so I'd give the girl some slack fellas. While her acting/dialogue is not professional, she's still cute.
icon10.gif
Maybe this was made for her blog or something...who knows.

Jan 24, 2007 at 4:35 PM Post #15 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Funny you mentioned that thread... I do feel kind of bad about posting to that other blog, but heck it was necessary IMHO. I was about to comment on this youtube vid, and remembered that thread and padded my comments a little.

Shes obviously some one who knows very little about high end audio. You shouldn't have to read your opinions off a que card. but what the heck she's got a cute smile, and is a million times better looking than any of us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back