Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones
Jul 31, 2021 at 8:00 AM Post #1,141 of 1,152
Ok just got these. I have many headphones and every time I was trying a qc35 ii in a store, there was something about it that I was liking.
So now I got it for 110£
Can I say something?
To me it sounds scaringly similar to my h95. Especially on the move when you don't focus much on quality.
Now kill me :D
bye!

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2021 at 12:52 PM Post #1,143 of 1,152
I'm considering some new closed backs to upgrade from my M40X's.

Could you guys tell me the difference between the mk1 and mk2 QC35?

Thanks.

Oct 2, 2021 at 1:56 PM Post #1,144 of 1,152
Funny, found this when looking for the QC45 ... and by now it looks like we WILL get them ... the 700 were a weird side step imho
QC45 has no good feedback from the current reviews
not any step to a better sound
qc35 II will be much cheaper for same function and a price of 170,- Euro - half the price of the new one

Oct 3, 2021 at 2:24 AM Post #1,146 of 1,152
QC45 has no good feedback from the current reviews
not any step to a better sound
qc35 II will be much cheaper for same function and a price of 170,- Euro - half the price of the new one

First review I saw did not even get into the sound much, but putting 'Bose' in shiny white on black cans is a big turn off .. so, going to use my QC35mk1 until they die ...

Oct 4, 2021 at 7:17 AM Post #1,147 of 1,152
So my QC45s just arrived - I have a pair of QC 35 iis which I use for work calls and commuting, and was keen to upgrade the battery life and ANC. Very quick first impressions are...this isn't quite the same sound sig as the QC 35 iis. There seems to be greater "clarity" in the upper mids/treble but I'm finding it a bit grating/spiky on more aggressive rock/metal stuff so far. I feel like there's possibly less sub bass too. Just used on a quick walk around the block and wind noise with ANC on was pretty noticeable (perhaps more so than the QC 35s). Will continue to test and share further impressions, but was wondering if anyone else has picked up a pair and noticed the same sound sig changes vs the previous model?

Oct 4, 2021 at 7:38 AM Post #1,148 of 1,152
Good news is these definitely go louder on my iPhone than the QC35s!

Jul 11, 2022 at 4:20 AM Post #1,150 of 1,152
I recently sold my Sony M5s and PX7s and picked up the QC45s and am happy.

To be clear they are not the best sounding wireless over-ears and the limited codecs is a shame especially if you use android but honestly with a little EQ they sound pretty good and better than I remember the QC35s being.

They are just so comfortable and unlike pretty much every option out there they fold down too and in Winter they will easily go into a coat pocket without the case. I sometimes think that manufacturers forget the use case for ANC headphones which is to use away from home and having to lug them around in an over-sized case kind of defeats the object IMO.

Jul 11, 2022 at 10:36 AM Post #1,151 of 1,152
I use them for running and Gym.
Really like them.
they isolate me from the rest and sounds good

Sep 6, 2022 at 7:32 PM Post #1,152 of 1,152
I use them for running and Gym.
Really like them.
they isolate me from the rest and sounds good
Got the qc35ii about 2 weeks ago.
About six weeks previous to that I bought the senn. Momentum3 wireless.
I've always wanted a pair of qc35ii and I saw a fantastic price for a manufacturer refurbished pair, so I bought them.
If I didn't know otherwise I would have thought they were brand new. The original box, the packaging, the accessories and the headphones looked untouched as if they were new.
Everything worked like a charm.

So I'm going to compare the two, just the anc and the sound.
First the anc.
I don't use the apps for either headphone, since everything I need can be accessed by way of the buttons on the headphones and the only time I use the anc is when I'm mowing the lawn.
The momentums are decent but the qc35ii are definitely better.
Second the sound.
The qc 35ii are more balanced, the momentum 3 lean more to the bass. Not that the qc35ii are shy in the bass.
The only thing that throws the balance off a bit is a spike around 6khz which pushes the low treble up a bit. The rest of the treble is neither laid back nor boosted.
The momentum 3 aren't as balanced, as they put the bass ahead of the midrange and treble except for a treble spike at about 8khz to 10khz.
I enjoy both headphones, the senns. are what I use for listening wirelessly to movies because of the extra oom- pa- pa in the bass which is great for explosions, rumbles and other low frequency sounds in movies.
I still use them for music too, but sometimes the bass gets to me and I find it a little annoying.

This thread isn't followed much anymore, but since I just got the qc35ii, I thought I'd post here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back