Bose QC2 questions
Jan 18, 2008 at 7:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

galupo

New Head-Fier
I have stumbled upon a pair of used bose qc2's for 85 bux shipped.
Is any one counterfeiting them and if so how can I tell the difference.

Jan 18, 2008 at 7:54 PM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If they sound really really good, they're probably counterfeit. But they probably won't cancel out noise as well.

x2, genius

edit: On a more serious note, they may not be what you are looking for but they retail for $300 and resell for about $200 regularly. So if you are one to take advantage if money making opportunities, this is one to jump on. Use the proceeds to pick up a nice pair of other hp's.

Jan 18, 2008 at 7:57 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If they sound really really good, they're probably counterfeit. But they probably won't cancel out noise as well.

roffle!!

Jan 18, 2008 at 9:00 PM Post #6 of 9
I was looking to get them for when guests(family) come by and want to use my gear. I need to fix my signature to add my gear. I have it in my profile....

Jan 18, 2008 at 9:12 PM Post #7 of 9
There are most likely not going to be any counterfeits of these. They are too hard to copy, and you would also need to have some serious skill to make them look alike. I say so for it! I like the idea of having people use them instead of the other headphones you have. I still have a pair of triports i got for free lying around here, maybe i will do the same thing as you.

Jan 18, 2008 at 9:37 PM Post #8 of 9
Yeah I got mad when my favorite Victor's got destroyed by a relative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back