Bose over ear vs. Sennheiser HD
Mar 31, 2009 at 9:14 PM Post #18 of 25
As far as the setup, I mostly listen to music on my 30 gig ipod video. Sometimes I will listen on my imac or macbook. As far as budget, I'm just getting into headphones, the only pair I have is the Philips SHL9500 which I bought on sale at target for $15, besides that I have only had cheap ear buds. I plan on buying an even nicer pain in the future, but I would like to get a decent sound pair that doesn't leak a lot of sound and was just looking to spend around $60 right now. Thats why I am interested in the Senn HD 212 pro, they are in my price range and sound like they have the bass that I would like more of in my headphones. I listen to mostly alternative rock/hard rock/indie so I don't think I would mind the bass that some have said is a negative for the HD 212's.

Apr 1, 2009 at 1:13 AM Post #21 of 25
Apr 2, 2009 at 7:04 PM Post #25 of 25
I decided to get the HD 212's, I picked them up this morning from guitar center. So far I think they sound really good, they do have a good amount of bass but in my personal opinion not too much though. I listened to them next to the bose over ear, and the bose definitely have a little more bass. Overall I am pretty happy with them, and I assume they will benefit from some burn in time. Thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back