Bose bass improvement trick
Apr 1, 2008 at 7:02 PM Post #16 of 31
since i know a lot about headphones, i know this is real.
you can easily tell by the detailed description of sound, and the mod process.

Apr 1, 2008 at 7:41 PM Post #17 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by TSi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will buy your HD650 for 10$

Sorry, I only accept bits of string.

Here is a picture of the mod. Please note, since I bought 2 Bose products, I can't afford a camera (and Bose doesn't even make cameras What is up with that?) I thought I would draw exactly how they look and how happy I am with them!
Sound over everything!

i3bg5c.jpg

Apr 1, 2008 at 7:59 PM Post #19 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by got any oranges? /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is understandable since the bass quantity is the most important parameter in any audio product evaluation.

Who said this!? hahahahhahaa even if this an april fools joke I don't want any n00b who reads this thinking, just like 99% of the population, that the bass is the most important thing. I have an audio n00b of a friend who says that lows is where it is at, he is a tripp though.

Apr 2, 2008 at 2:05 AM Post #21 of 31
bass isnt supposed to be very present through your headphones... even a pos company like bose understands that concept. You want bass then turn down everything else and boost the low end... should keep u happy till u find out what a real system sounds like. or since you already have a y adapter, why dont you just wear a back pack with an amplified sub on it and plug your headphone jack into that. at least then you will get the pleasant sensation of something vibrating your back... at the right frequency you might even get a nice massage
icon10.gif
try a 33hz tone... that would be the resonant frequency of a clitoris... try that first you post whore

Apr 2, 2008 at 2:18 AM Post #22 of 31
OMG I WISH I COULD HAVE BOSE MY sennheiser's SUCK XD
i am so joking really, really

Apr 2, 2008 at 2:23 AM Post #23 of 31
I think that you do not need any oranges, you have one in each ear...!!!!
wink.gif

Apr 2, 2008 at 2:59 AM Post #24 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by 12v /img/forum/go_quote.gif
bass isnt supposed to be very present through your headphones... even a pos company like bose understands that concept. You want bass then turn down everything else and boost the low end... should keep u happy till u find out what a real system sounds like. or since you already have a y adapter, why dont you just wear a back pack with an amplified sub on it and plug your headphone jack into that. at least then you will get the pleasant sensation of something vibrating your back... at the right frequency you might even get a nice massage
icon10.gif
try a 33hz tone... that would be the resonant frequency of a clitoris... try that first you post whore

What MAN YOU CRAZY!!!!!11!!!!!!!1111111

BASE IS BI FAR TEH BST I WSH ALL HEADPHONE HAD JST BASS!!!1!!!1!!!11111

I BUYED A 2.1 SPKR SYZTM AND SLD SPEAKERS!!!!!111!!1!! I LSTN WIF JST SUB MUSIX SUND BETTA!!!!111111

Apr 2, 2008 at 5:02 AM Post #25 of 31
My Bose headphones sounded good after these steps. (triports)

1)Paid $10 for used on Ebay. Someone didn't know the gem that they had.

2)Applied the step on Bose Mod. Must be done carefully so you don't break the headphones.

3)Oops. I broke them.

Apr 2, 2008 at 11:37 AM Post #27 of 31
you realize that the ONLY reason bose has a good name is not cause their sound quality its cause they produce three times as much bass as any other headphone right??

then you also realize you can get a cheaper pair of CREATIVE headphones that sound twice as good...

wow

who the heck needs to boost the already crappy sounding bass in the Bose??

i also want to say that some of you guys on here are bass hogs...

*remember: the key to a good headphones i not making your music sound better, its making it sound realistic... which is why bose FAILS*

Apr 2, 2008 at 12:34 PM Post #28 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by x-kevin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you realize that the ONLY reason bose has a good name is not cause their sound quality its cause they produce three times as much bass as any other headphone right??

then you also realize you can get a cheaper pair of CREATIVE headphones that sound twice as good...

wow

*remember: the key to a good headphones i not making your music sound better, its making it sound realistic... which is why bose FAILS*

realization to the date and time might help you understand us.

Apr 2, 2008 at 1:18 PM Post #29 of 31
Quote:

Browsing through threads in the headphones section I noticed that the Bose cans have got themselves quite a name here which isn't surprising in light of them being truly technically advanced products built to the highest standards of hifi audio.

pmsl

Apr 2, 2008 at 1:43 PM Post #30 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by x-kevin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wow

Joke: >>--*woosh*-->>
[size=xx-small]..........[size=x-small].[/size]...[size=medium]O[/size]
[size=xx-small].............[/size][size=small]-|-[/size]
[size=xx-small]..............[/size][size=small]/\[/size][/size]

You: -----^
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back