Books - Headphones?
Jul 15, 2011 at 11:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

koolkat

1000+ Head-Fier
I think this is the most appropriate section. I've been looking through the results in the search engines but most of the topics are already stale, and there are even less topics regarding books on headphones.

Does anyone have any recommendation for books to read to up my knowledge on headphones?
I'm not looking for a how-to-build type of book, just something introductory about headphones, nothing too in-depth.

Btw, I currently own a Sennheiser HD438 and the main reason I want to read up on headphones is because I want to understand the anatomy of my HD438s and I want to know what to look out for in the future when auditioning headphones.

ty :)

Jul 16, 2011 at 5:26 AM Post #3 of 8
I don't know of any books that specifically deal with headphones. You might be interested in general-knowledge books on audio. Pete Millett has quite a few free PDF downloads on his site.

Though not directly applicable, Vance Dickason's "Loudspeaker Cookbook" might be of interest.

Jul 19, 2011 at 10:24 AM Post #6 of 8

Quote:
Number 2 looks interesting. thx for the replies :)

Anytime, also FYI click "quote" on the bottom right of where you are typing this, so people know who your talking to
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back