Bluetooth Reccomendations
Aug 6, 2015 at 10:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

mikejazz

100+ Head-Fier
Hey, all
My name is Mike Arnopol. I haven't been on the forums in a long time. My jazz trio played some years back at the Can Jam in Chicago. I'm the bassist on the Patricia Barber recordings.
I started a new business building high end speakers for professional bassists. I listen to music and books on tape while working. While I own a pair of JH13 cans, I typically listen to Steel Series or JVC FXT90s with my phone in my pocket while I'm working. It's a pain in the butt with the cords--and not that great for answering the phone.

So I'm thinking of getting a Bluetooth set of in-ears.Don't want to spend crazy money. I was looking at the highly regarded Sony  SBH80 but I'm worried about them not being too secure and falling out---I'm sawing up wood and assembling cabs and want to make sure the cans stay in place, hopefully sound good and are comfortable. Any ideas?

Aug 6, 2015 at 1:03 PM Post #2 of 3
You could get a custom cable made at btg audio to connect to something like the noble bts for a pair of bluetooth jh13s. That would be pretty sick, imo. Just have brian make a tiny cable that ends in a 1/8"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back