Bluetooth Headphones
Apr 29, 2011 at 11:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

navidkasem

New Head-Fier
Hey Everyone,

Hope you are doing good. I was just wondering if any one here can advice me on getting a good pair of bluetooth headphones. I currently have a Nokia BH-905 which are amazing and I was able to get a good deal on them. I now want to move to something better. I mainly listen to Electro, R&B and Rock. Can anyone reccomend me some under 300$. Thanks, really appreciate the help.

Apr 29, 2011 at 11:34 AM Post #2 of 4
I've heard that the Sennheiser PX210BT is quite good.  Other than that, I guess Sennheiser also offers several higher-end models from there.  Not sure about anything from any other companies though.  I don't think there's a huge selection of BT headphones out there, honestly.

edit: looks like the MM 400 is probably pretty much the same thing but it lets you optionally use it as corded headphones if the need ever arises.

May 13, 2011 at 9:43 AM Post #3 of 4
This is cut & paste from another thread I just posted in...

I've been using the Sennheiser PX 210 BTs with an iPhone 4 for about six months, and the sound is amazing, whether corded or via Bluetooth.  Full track & volume control, etc. too, you can leave your phone in your pocket and just enjoy...

Best portable headphones I've ever heard, and miles better than anything I've found in the same price range.

I've also recently started using them corded with my Macbook Pro when I'm writing music on the road in Logic Pro, and found them to be almost as good for mastering as the JBL monitors in my home studio.

Can't recommend them highly enough.  The only thing I can say against them is, they might feel a bit tight for a longer listening session if your head's on the large side.

Oh, and I listen to everything... my current playlist has Pantera, Andreas Vollenweider, Alanis Morrissette, Jeff Wayne's War of The Worlds, Ministry of Sound Anthems, Steely Dan, Wu Tan Clan, Le Miserables, you name it.  These headphones just take it all in their stride...  go try out a pair, you won't be sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back