Bluetooth headphones - difference between Senn MM400 and PX210BT
May 25, 2011 at 2:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

pox67

New Head-Fier
* I understand corded is better but for commuting the cords are driving me nuts

Does anyone know the difference between the Sennheiser MM400 and PX210BT?

From the website specifications it looks like the only difference is the microphone on the MM400. If that is the case then I'll get the MM400 but if the PX210BT has better sound then decisions need to be made. Hard decisions.

I would prefer the behind the head kind of headphones but there don't seem to be any Bluetooth ones that are any good. Happy to be proved wrong though.

Jun 4, 2011 at 7:51 AM Post #2 of 2
I would be interested in the 'official' answer to this... I have both the MM400 and PXC310 (non BT) and without a shadow of a doubt the MM400 have better quality drivers than their cheaper brothers (even though the specs are the same on the 210, 310 & 400)... Either that, or I have the most obvious example of sample variation ever heard! (and this is with the functions switched off, so it isn't the electronics lending a hand...)

Also, don't believe all the reviews you see re the MM400... I have no delay on BT (video lip-sync is spot on etc) and no one so far has complained re quality of calls like some reviewers have mentioned (yet)...

I am guessing this could be device dependent, so I will mention that this is based on using both sets on an iPhone 4...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back