Bluetooth Beats Headphones...how can I get them to work with a radio?
Mar 20, 2013 at 12:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ductcleaner

New Head-Fier
I'd appreciate any help anyone can offer...I have called Monster (twice) as well as spoken to salesmen at both Best Buy and Radio Shack...I have a set of Monster beats wireless headphones.  I would like to be able to use them with a radio (or MP3 player or any device that does not normally transmit in bluetooth signal). I assume I need some kind of little dongle that will send a signal to the headphones. (I have a set of plantronics wireless headphones that came with such a dongle and this is what I assume I need for my beats phones).  I cannot find this anywhere! Can someone guide me? please. Is this really as impossible to find as it seems?

I'd appreciate any input/assistance.

Mar 20, 2013 at 1:19 PM Post #2 of 3
Looks like there is a TRS cable accessory....  Although I dont know if this works on the Bluetooth / wireless dre-beats.  Sorry I don't have any first hand experience.

http://www.sears.com/ebest-replacement-headphone-cable-for-dr-dre-headphones/p-SPM6734038907?prdNo=8&blockNo=8&blockType=G8

Mar 20, 2013 at 1:29 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
I'd appreciate any help anyone can offer...I have called Monster (twice) as well as spoken to salesmen at both Best Buy and Radio Shack...I have a set of Monster beats wireless headphones.  I would like to be able to use them with a radio (or MP3 player or any device that does not normally transmit in bluetooth signal). I assume I need some kind of little dongle that will send a signal to the headphones. (I have a set of plantronics wireless headphones that came with such a dongle and this is what I assume I need for my beats phones).  I cannot find this anywhere! Can someone guide me? please. Is this really as impossible to find as it seems?

I'd appreciate any input/assistance.

You are looking for a 3.5mm bluetooth transmitter to plug into your playback device. Search on ebay. I see a ton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back