Blue Jeans vs Monoprice
Jun 1, 2010 at 12:19 AM Post #31 of 34
Currently, I am very satisfied with my Blue Jeans LC-1 cables in both build and sound signature. Also loving the toslinks. Very good for very little $$$.

Jun 2, 2010 at 7:43 PM Post #32 of 34

Quote:
Currently, I am very satisfied with my Blue Jeans LC-1 cables in both build and sound signature. Also loving the toslinks. Very good for very little $$$.

I agree just received my first BJC today, very heavy duty feeling cables, even had a tough time trying to strip the casing off of an unterminated speaker wire, they are very stiff but well built. But more surprisingly i ordered these cables yesterday morning around 9AM and they showed up today on my doorstep! thats fast shipping!

Jun 8, 2010 at 10:33 AM Post #33 of 34
That was REMARKABLY FAST shipping. I live in Canada, where I'd consider the shipping to be expedient if the package arrives within two weeks!

Jun 21, 2010 at 10:49 PM Post #34 of 34
Hey Now,

On a recommendation for Blue Jean Cables, I ordered some Canare 4S11, some banana clips and a couple of HDMI type cables on Saturday morning and they arrived this morning (Monday) from WA to IN. That was quick. 

Stuff looks good, got the bi-wire speaker set up and it sounds pretty darn good. 

--
Finest kind,
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back