Blox ANV3se First Impressions
Apr 22, 2013 at 1:15 PM Post #17 of 33
Quote:
Just recieved the Hisound Living and the Vsonic UU2.....Who are dun caught the Blox ANV3se, then you maybe feel very happy if you get the Living or Vsonic UU2, they sound fantastic. Especially the Living ( if you are not an bassheader ) they're really fanstatic earphone I've ever tried. And the handosme dirt cheap guy Vsonic UU2 also sounds lovely to my ears as all things I expected from Vsonic ( low price, lovely sound, lovely looking design ) 
L3000.gif
 ( sorry my bad English ).

Quote:
Living sound very nice, but I have read that the Vsonic UU2 earbuds sound very thin.  Similar sound sig to the Yuin PK2s but thinner sound ....

UU2 dun show its potental when it've grown By trance or dance music burn in, it'll shine and you will see.... let.s burn it is, and I like to hear ur later comment after 200hrs handsome guy ^^

Apr 22, 2013 at 3:40 PM Post #18 of 33
I've just heard back from Woo that the next batch of ANV3se will be available about the middle of May. I had also asked him about burn in and he says it will take about 120 hours to burn in and that the level should be set to 85% of normal listening level.

Apr 24, 2013 at 2:25 PM Post #28 of 33
Quote:
I've just heard back from Woo that the next batch of ANV3se will be available about the middle of May. I had also asked him about burn in and he says it will take about 120 hours to burn in and that the level should be set to 85% of normal listening level.

any idea how long should each and every burn in "session" be and how long the pause between them?

Apr 25, 2013 at 12:26 PM Post #29 of 33
any idea how long should each and every burn in "session" be and how long the pause between them?

Sorry, no info on pauses but this is what Woo said when I asked how long they need to burn in:

"It should take around 120 hours and the most important is to set a volume at 85% of level you  usually listen to musics,you can keep burning them in without stopping for 40 hours with no problem."

Personally I've been running them for about 20 hours a day on average though I was already happy with the way they sounded from the beginning.

I have another pair of ANV3se on order and it will be interesting to compare them when they arrive with the "burnt in" pair to see if there's a noticeable difference.

Apr 25, 2013 at 2:05 PM Post #30 of 33
Quote:
Sorry, no info on pauses but this is what Woo said when I asked how long they need to burn in:

"It should take around 120 hours and the most important is to set a volume at 85% of level you  usually listen to musics,you can keep burning them in without stopping for 40 hours with no problem."

Personally I've been running them for about 20 hours a day on average though I was already happy with the way they sounded from the beginning.

I have another pair of ANV3se on order and it will be interesting to compare them when they arrive with the "burnt in" pair to see if there's a noticeable difference.

yup interesting idea.

now, in order to make it  objective, give the 2 pairs for a 2nd person and let him know which one is the burned in and which one is the new, afterwards let him give you them in random order so that you wont know whcih is which(because as you know some people say burn in is just a psychological effect)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back