Bloodborne
Jan 8, 2017 at 1:49 PM Post #32 of 42
  i found bloodborne to be quite fun and challenging. never finished it tho, i can only play 1-2 hours a day, so dying over and over, analizing monsters moves and bosses moves is impossible for me. i did managed to beat Rom the spider. stopped after, maybe i should revisit if i ever get enough free time.

never played the dark souls franchise before, i was too deep into MOBAS.

I tried dark souls 3, and boy this is 10x harder than bloodborne. in the first 2 locations alone i died 5 times. memorizing all of the monsters animations = not fun. maybe if i was still in college i would have enjoyed this challenge.

I searched on here for Bloodborne comments and I will be giving it a shot knowing it's not as hard as DS3. Never played any of the DS games so it might be a good intro. Also, I dont have the patience I once did for extremely difficult games. I may just be old. :)

Jul 24, 2017 at 3:41 AM Post #34 of 42
Highly recommend... I did not get a platinum but I still play to6NG+... It's very addictive, once you finished your game once, you can replay over and over again and skip all the small kills, only aimed at the boss. From what I heard, Bloodborne has a relative difficult start but easier in later runs compared to soul game. I play dark soul from 1 to 3. Bloodbrone is still my favorite, the battle is smoother, faster, action module is more dedicated and a lot of sneaky kill! It's fun!!!

Jun 16, 2018 at 9:02 AM Post #35 of 42
The amount of stamina you have is absolutely disproportionate compared to dark souls leaving you able to run around like a headless chicken. The immediately unlocked weapon variety leads to a stunning lack of progression (at least in feel) and disincentivizes exploring.

It's stlll good and is probably worth your time but I liked dark sousl 2 more than bloodborne (so far) which is a heretical opinion in gamer circles.

I have a different point of view about stamina in DS games. It's about time they made a game with normal stamina.

In DS games, you can trot from one end of the map to the other. Take two swings with a sword and you won't be able to move properly. To coin a phrase, 'difficulty gouging'.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2024 at 11:21 PM Post #42 of 42
I can still remember the sheer pain that Kos brought about.
Not joking, half of my DLC playtime was spent on this boss fight, and one third of the rest is probably spent on :horse:🧌 Ludwig, I just can't figure out how to dodge Ludwig's plunging attack after he jumps onto the ceiling, I can never seem to get the timing right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back