Blogs
Jul 7, 2012 at 2:29 AM Post #31 of 44
Oh and on rule 1 I mean if you post non-audiophile related stuff on MY BLOG.  I couldn't care less what your do on your blog.  Also, I forgot to mention another rule, which is no pics of crappy stuff, like skullcandy, unless it's an exception to the rule, like the skullcandy aviators.  Thanks!

Jul 9, 2012 at 6:55 PM Post #32 of 44
I have a webpage with a blog.  I mainly use it to review and comment on stuff I own, but the page that discusses my home office setup gets (by far) the most hits since it has been featured on Apartment Therapy, Lifehacker, and many other sites around the world.  

I put together a site to discuss my interests several years ago thanks to a buddy letting me have some spare space on his server, but moved to Weebly last year, which is a much easier interface for someone like me that just does it for fun.  

Jul 24, 2012 at 8:04 PM Post #35 of 44
Kirosia has self-therapy blog scribbled with belligerent nonsense, much like his forum posts but even less purposed

http://kirosia.blogspot.com/

Jul 26, 2012 at 7:17 AM Post #37 of 44
Oh ok gotcha.  Well to be fair, I made the blog in the vain hope that I could somehow use it to get free headphones.  Unfortunately I have been unable to find any headphone company PR departments lax enough to fall for my idea of "I'll photograph and review them on my blog," so as of yet the blog has been essentially worthless.  Which is why I want other people to do something with it, because maybe they can popularize it and I can reap in the benefits (free headphones).

Jul 27, 2012 at 2:29 AM Post #38 of 44
I have two blogs, one about anime/manga/eroge which averages a few thousand hits a day, and another one about my personal life which averages four to five hits a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back