Black Friday & Cyber Moday Deals 2015 (Merged)
Nov 7, 2015 at 7:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 83

RedJohn456

Headphoneus Supremus
Howdy folks

I have already started receiving emails with early black friday deals and such (just tvs so far) and I figured might as well get the party started! Please feel free to post any good (audio related) deals you come across here. Hopefully we can find some really awesome ones 
beerchug.gif

Last year Amazon Lightning deals were bonkers, Fidelio X2 was really affordable, Senn IE80 for 200 CDN. Even NCIX had the IE800 for 500 CDN etc

The sites where I saw the big deals last year:
  1. Amazon.com and Amazon.ca lightning deals and deals of the day
  2. NCIX
  3. Visions (http://www.visions.ca/catalogue/category/ProductResults.aspx?categoryId=725)

Here is to hoping that this Black Friday can top the last one!

PS Pro tip: Even if a certain product that you want isn't getting a black friday discount, it may be worth calling your local dealer to see if they can do anything with the price. Last year a few places I called were willing to give deals even though their respective site had zero deals online. YMMV

PS II:  Sonic Electronix is really good in that regard, I would imagine that contacting them over the phone and email would get you better discounts than what you would get normally 
evil_smiley.gif

To keep this thread easier to navigate, please limit posts to deals only as it makes it easier for people to browse through pertinent information easier. 

Edit 1:
@Soundsgoodtome
 If we can put the seller as the first word that'd help people choosing which to shop from (awards, memberships, etc).

Example:     "Amazon -- 128gb microsd for $xx then link"

Nov 7, 2015 at 9:20 PM Post #4 of 83
Also remember: there is a zero tolerance policy against links with referrer, advertiser or associate ID tags. This site has specific rules against unauthorized commercial communication. This thriving worldwide Head-Fi community is funded largely through advertisement, which is why you have to be Member of the Trade to advertise, and only then publishing in designated forum areas following specific rules and guidelines. The point being: if you want to make extra cash during this holiday shopping seasom, visit forums that do not have a rule against this and post on your social media accounts.

However, it may (big emphasis on may) be kosher here to PM referral links to close forum buddies once in a while. I like buddying up and using BeFrugal with friends to save on things through referrals. I have never personally done this on this site, but I do not see any reason why you could not if it is only with a few close buddies in a private PM conversation.

Nov 7, 2015 at 11:22 PM Post #7 of 83
hi everyone, this is not related but i can't start a new one thread and i need desesperately help... i want headphones for only rock music and some FPS games, so i want clear mid and highs over bass. i want a closed over ear ones and it would be great if nobody could hear my music. Options:

Sennheiser HD 202, HD 203 or HD 419.

koss ProDJ100

Sony MDR-PQ1

Sony MDR-NC8 (cheap noise canceling)

Philips SHB7000 (bluetooth, i dont mind this, just i want to know if this sounds decent with the cable, bc with bluetooth it wont.)

i also saw the Sony MDR-XB 450, but they dont cover thr ear, should i give it a oportunity??

Also a Panasonic RP-HTF600 but this would be a international shipping but i dont want to wait that much, so i discard them unless they are so good.

PS. If you have better options under $60, let me know.

Nov 7, 2015 at 11:34 PM Post #8 of 83
hi everyone, this is not related but i can't start a new one thread and i need desesperately help... i want headphones for only rock music and some FPS games, so i want clear mid and highs over bass. i want a closed over ear ones and it would be great if nobody could hear my music. Options:

Sennheiser HD 202, HD 203 or HD 419.

koss ProDJ100

Sony MDR-PQ1

Sony MDR-NC8 (cheap noise canceling)

Philips SHB7000 (bluetooth, i dont mind this, just i want to know if this sounds decent with the cable, bc with bluetooth it wont.)

i also saw the Sony MDR-XB 450, but they dont cover thr ear, should i give it a oportunity??

Also a Panasonic RP-HTF600 but this would be a international shipping but i dont want to wait that much, so i discard them unless they are so good.

PS. If you have better options under $60, let me know.

This really isn't the thread for it, I'm sure in the introductions area you might be able to get better answers there :) Good luck 

Nov 9, 2015 at 2:39 PM Post #13 of 83
Nov 9, 2015 at 9:20 PM Post #15 of 83
I mean we don't have to shut it down, just asking if we're doing pre-BF deals here too as it is related to BF. We can keep it as a minimum chatter thread for upcoming deals, no problem with a month long redundancy.
@Currawong
  Hi Amos, would you mind closing this thread? I am not not sure how to do it myself. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back