BLACK FRIDAY comes early! ALO and Campfire Audio Deals
Nov 22, 2016 at 8:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales are coming early this year!

​
Dont miss out on our Campfire Audio FACTORY DIRECT "B" stock sale! ​
We have accumulated a limited supply of minor cosmetic blemished CFA IEMs,​
Andromeda, Jupiter, Nova and Orion.
now available to the public at great savings. Our CFA B stock IEMs are sonically 100% ​
but have a minor cosmetic blemish to the shell. Most blems are very hard to detect but sound ​
no different from our normal retail IEMs. Dont miss out on our factory direct B stock sale. ​
 ​
ALSO we have a number of additional sales and auctions going on at the links below.​
 ​
 ​
MAIN ALO DEALS WEBSITE BELOW​

​
Thank you​
 ​
ALO - CFA​

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Nov 23, 2016 at 11:59 AM Post #2 of 16
Ken, will there be other BF discounts available for earphones? I missed out on the B stock Andromeda yesterday. I am planning to get the Vega but would have also got the Andromeda for that price if my timing was better.

Mark

Nov 23, 2016 at 11:47 PM Post #3 of 16
  Ken, will there be other BF discounts available for earphones? I missed out on the B stock Andromeda yesterday. I am planning to get the Vega but would have also got the Andromeda for that price if my timing was better.

Mark

Hey Mark,

We will probably do a re refresh on Friday - Monday please check often.

Thanks!

ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Nov 23, 2016 at 11:58 PM Post #4 of 16
Thank you for the reply Ken. I will keep checking over the holiday weekend. I will by buying the Vega regardless - discount or not. It is just a matter if there is some other deal to tempt me this weekend.

Mark

Nov 24, 2016 at 2:58 PM Post #6 of 16
What is warehouse deals? I been on ALO website and amazon, can someone link me to the actual website for these sales?

HI ESM87,

Just click on the first banner to go to the ALOdeals IEM page and the 2nd banner to go to the main ALOdeals page, (same as warehouse deals)

Cheers.

Ken

Nov 28, 2016 at 9:35 AM Post #13 of 16
I have been checking the ALO deals site frequently also with no luck. A "B" stock Vega would be the ultimate find for me. Not holding my breathe for that - just dreaming.

Nov 28, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #15 of 16
Orion B-Stock, Nova B-Stock or Noble X, that's the question. What would you recommend? I have Etymotic HF5 currently, love the detail and especially the isolation, but it could be a bit more like full-bodied and the comfort is pretty bad. Thanks :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back