Billy Bob Thornton interview on CBC Radio - holy ****!!!!
Apr 8, 2009 at 3:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 50

acidbasement

1000+ Head-Fier
Wow, listen to this podcast: Past Podcasts | Podcasts | CBC Radio

Q: The Podcast - Billy Bob Thornton UNCUT

Billy Bob Thornton and his band, The Boxmasters

Right click to Download Q: The Podcast - Billy Bob Thornton UNCUT
[mp3 file: runs 18:39]

Is he on drugs, or just an arse? And how did he ever achieve any success with anything?

Anyone who likes Ricky Gervais should listen to this. It's truly painful.

Apr 8, 2009 at 4:15 PM Post #2 of 50
What .. gotta be on drugs

cbc guy: You guys formed only in the last couple of years right ..?

Billy : I don't know what you are talking about ..

cbc guy How so?

billy : I don't know what you mean by that ??

cbc guy : well , uh when did the band form ..

billy : I'm not sure what that means

ha ha ha
beyersmile.png
beyersmile.png
beyersmile.png

Apr 8, 2009 at 4:33 PM Post #3 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by adanac061 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What .. gotta be on drugs

cbc guy: You guys formed only in the last couple of years right ..?

Billy : I don't know what you are talking about ..

cbc guy How so?

billy : I don't know what you mean by that ??

cbc guy : well , uh when did the band form ..

billy : I'm not sure what that means

ha ha ha
beyersmile.png
beyersmile.png
beyersmile.png

Doing a Bones?

Bones1_2_400.jpg

Apr 8, 2009 at 4:48 PM Post #4 of 50
Maybe he's trying to be like Joaquin Phoenix

Billy Bob sounds like an ass.

His band sucks too.

Famous actors and the whole Hollywood world is pretty delusional anyway.

Apr 8, 2009 at 5:15 PM Post #5 of 50
I've been talking to some powerful people lately. I'm happy to announce, here on Head-Fi, that I now have the financial backing to run for King of the Earth in 2010. My one and only campaign promise to the world is that I will see to it that all celebrities are muzzled off set. They will not be allowed to speak away from the camera. They are our minstrels. Dance for me. We will not be subjected to celebrity nonsense when I am in power. This is my promise to you.

I will also have Adriana Huffington and Rupert Murdoch shot where they stand.

Apr 8, 2009 at 5:18 PM Post #6 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been talking to some powerful people lately. I happy to announce, here on Head-Fi, that I now have the financial backing to run for King of the Earth in 2010. My one and only campaign promise to the world is that I will see to it that all celebrities are muzzled off set. They will not be allowed to speak away from the camera. They are our minstrels. Dance for me. We will not be subjected to celebrity nonsense when I am in power. This is my promise to you.

I will also have Adriana Huffington and Rupert Murdoch shot were the stand.

Billy Bob needs to muzzled on set if you ask me ...

Apr 8, 2009 at 5:21 PM Post #8 of 50
Apr 8, 2009 at 5:52 PM Post #9 of 50
Nocturnal310 I noticed that. I was going to reply that your point about him.... angelina was understandable, but Brad Pitt is now.... her and Billy Bob seems like a miserable fool. So, in the bigger picture... he's doesn't get points for that anymore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been talking to some powerful people lately. I happy to announce, here on Head-Fi, that I now have the financial backing to run for King of the Earth in 2010. My one and only campaign promise to the world is that I will see to it that all celebrities are muzzled off set. They will not be allowed to speak away from the camera. They are our minstrels. Dance for me. We will not be subjected to celebrity nonsense when I am in power. This is my promise to you.

I will also have Adriana Huffington and Rupert Murdoch shot were the stand.

You got my vote
wink.gif

Apr 8, 2009 at 6:27 PM Post #10 of 50
He sounds like an absolute moron! Duhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

he doesnt know if he met Willie Nelson? He doesnt know when they started the band?
Gives a bad name to Hill Billys all over America!

Apr 8, 2009 at 6:32 PM Post #11 of 50
wow, he is still strying to play the rebel huh? how very sad and most of all it comes across as so contrived and done on purpose, which makes it worse than if he was genuinely way out there

billy bob you are an idiot!

either than or this entire podcast/show is tongue in cheek and meant for him to be like that, i am not familiar with the show so i couldnt comment

Apr 8, 2009 at 6:38 PM Post #12 of 50
^ The show, Q, is a nationally broadcasted arts and culture show, heard every morning on CBC Radio 1. It is a serious show, and the host, Jian Ghomeshi, is one of the best interviewers on the network. I have never heard him at a loss for intelligent words before, but Billy Bob caused enough awkwardness with his stupid one-line responses and diva attitude that he came close this time!

Apr 8, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #13 of 50
thanks acid for the context (i am in the uk so wasnt aware of it), the interviewer sounds a nice guy and was trying to do well out of the situation, i feel quite sorry for him actually

its so bad its almost comic!

BBT is soooo contrived, he and joaquin would get on famously

Apr 8, 2009 at 8:29 PM Post #15 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by robm321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nocturnal310 I noticed that. I was going to reply that your point about him.... angelina was understandable, but Brad Pitt is now.... her and Billy Bob seems like a miserable fool. So, in the bigger picture... he's doesn't get points for that anymore.

You got my vote
wink.gif

I kinda pity Brad pitt's life with the whole adoption spree thingy....he doesnt look happy anymore.

considering that.. Billy Bob was lucky he got out of that situation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back