Bikes we love
Jun 7, 2007 at 2:10 PM Post #61 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Get your cbr styling and your newbie friendly power all in one package with the new cbr 125! The price is right too! Actually I have seen one of these in person and they look pretty good.
Honda_CBR125R_2007_rouge_stgz

125 seems to low for me (I live in Massachusetts, where people frequent 90+ on the interstate). Besides, I'm not a canuck.
biggrin.gif

Jun 7, 2007 at 3:37 PM Post #62 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
125 seems to low for me (I live in Massachusetts, where people frequent 90+ on the interstate). Besides, I'm not a canuck.
biggrin.gif

I hope that you don't live in eastern Mass. If so, you're a braver person than I am. Unless things have changed since I lived there (80-85), the drivers there take out all of their frustrations while driving. I quickly learned the term "Masshole". The thought of being on a bike amidst those drivers is frightening.
eek.gif

Jun 7, 2007 at 4:22 PM Post #63 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by guzziguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope that you don't live in eastern Mass. If so, you're a braver person than I am. Unless things have changed since I lived there (80-85), the drivers there take out all of their frustrations while driving. I quickly learned the term "Masshole". The thought of being on a bike amidst those drivers is frightening.
eek.gif

Yep, I do. The drivers here are INSANE. I've been nearly killed (while in a car) numerous times. Road rage, speeding, and lack of paying attention are very common. But I can't let a little thing like homicidal cagers ruin my bike yearning... eep.

Jun 7, 2007 at 4:56 PM Post #64 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not into stunting but this commercial is soooo badass
http://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/bikes/...sp?b=f800s&i=1

I'm not either, but that was pretty cool.

Anyone know how to extract that video and save it?

Jun 11, 2007 at 2:27 AM Post #69 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob ♫ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ide a 65mpg 250cc sportbike called a "Ninja EX250" to work. [Don't laugh--it can cruise along at "the dozen" (100mph), albeit 2000rpm from red line.]

those little ninjas make great starter bikes i here; i'm looking for a good one myself

Jun 11, 2007 at 3:13 AM Post #70 of 90
no clip-ons FTW!!!!

237823515.jpg

237823469.jpg

Jun 11, 2007 at 4:38 AM Post #74 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraProject /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not either, but that was pretty cool.

Anyone know how to extract that video and save it?

That was a great commercial.

Of course I had to download it - Thus, here it is: Link.

It's in the .flv format so you'll either need a converter, or something like VLC Media Player to watch it.

Jun 11, 2007 at 4:42 AM Post #75 of 90
Here's a pic of my previous bike, an nsr250 (just recently sold). I love two strokes, and this bike had the most awesome and addicting exhaust note. Incredible fun to ride.

nsr250pu8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back