3. SPL: 108 dB/mW
  4. Impedance: 24 ohms
  5. Recommended Power: 15-250mW
  6. Max Power: 1500mW
  7. Plug: 3.5 mm
  8. Weight (no cable): 369 grams

anyone heard them?

Mar 8, 2013 at 3:01 PM Post #4 of 5
Did you end up buying them? I was surprised to see such wide frequency response (wider than my Grado 325is's). I mean I know frequency response doesnt directly correlate to sound quality, but still... Anyways how do they sound?

Sep 12, 2016 at 12:09 PM Post #5 of 5
My apologies for reviving an old thread

I bought a set for my mom . B/C of wood, and it had Jays logo on it. It was like 50 bucks shipped.

They have a very warm relaxed vibe the sound does. Top notch feel and quality for the price. Super light, and my mom loves em.

I really hope if you can find them for cheap, more people give these a try. I was shocked at the sound for the money. I thought they would be gimmicky because of the logos and stuff.

Let me say this. For the prices online, these are a STEAL. and I'm sure easy as heck to mod.

I am not a fan of on ears, but these are comfy, and sound great. Like a $100-$150 sound. To my ears. Ofc headphones differ from person to person, but this I think is a hidden gem at the price.

If i got these as a gift I would be super happy, let me put it that way, and would buy again, and again with different teams. Awesome for backup sets and portable. Isolate well, and minimal to no leakage at normal volumes

FWIW, if you can risk 50 bucks, get em!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back