Beyerdynamic Tesla Appreciation Society!
Jun 12, 2013 at 8:44 AM Post #121 of 210
when i get the t1 im going to use it with the cowon j3 and fiio e11 just to see what its like - then compare it to the wa2 desktop set-up if that helps

Jun 26, 2013 at 10:28 AM Post #122 of 210
Howdy folks. Great seeing this Beyer Tesla appreciation page! I finally got a chance to listen and ENJOY "True" Hi-End Cans. My buddy loaned me his T-90's as he is a huge Beyer fan and he just got the T-1's!!! I NOT BY CHOICE is an extreme budget CanMan and own cans like: 1)Koss Porta-Pro's 2) Grado SR-60's 3) Altec Lansing iM 716's (Etyomotic made) etc. and with my Fiio desktop amp and my portable amps and such though I was hearing "ALL" LOL. I was so blown away and it's hard blowing this man away as I weigh in at a solid 380, LOL SGT. here NEVER wants to give these AWESOME cans back now, lol. Now I know what the TRUE Hi End is all about and it's so hard to go back to listening to my cans and IEM's...LOVE THESE T-90's!!!

Jun 26, 2013 at 10:41 AM Post #123 of 210
Also own Sony V-6's and thought they had a great image??!! YA RIGHT! I was so blown away how the Beyer's imaged! I also noticed how the fatigue level went down to almost 0 even at very high levels with the Beyer's! Everything was as SOLID as boulders with none of the edgy edges that drive me nuts. I'm using my Fiio E09F desktop with them also my Fiio E07F portable amp. I can only imagine what a REALLY great amp would sound like with these FANTASTIC cans!!! But I keep looking so forward to listening to cans again and am going nuts rediscovering new details in All my favorite recordings...

Jun 26, 2013 at 3:27 PM Post #125 of 210
Also own Sony V-6's and thought they had a great image??!! YA RIGHT! I was so blown away how the Beyer's imaged! I also noticed how the fatigue level went down to almost 0 even at very high levels with the Beyer's! Everything was as SOLID as boulders with none of the edgy edges that drive me nuts. I'm using my Fiio E09F desktop with them also my Fiio E07F portable amp. I can only imagine what a REALLY great amp would sound like with these FANTASTIC cans!!! But I keep looking so forward to listening to cans again and am going nuts rediscovering new details in All my favorite recordings...

I agree, the T5P's are so grain free, oodles of detail but so relaxing at the same time. Like you I look forward every day to listening to them!

Jun 27, 2013 at 7:41 AM Post #129 of 210
I have the Meier Classic/DAC on the way to upgrade the equipment I use for my T1. Should be here in 7-10 days (bought straight from the manufacturer in Germany).  I'll throw down impressions once it arrives.

Jun 27, 2013 at 1:29 PM Post #131 of 210
Excellent review Frank. I gave some advice to Some one over on the T5P thread that I thought the WOO7 would be a good match for them and reading your review of the synergy with the T90's I am glad I did.
There is something about tubes and these Tesla headphones that just ring so true sonically I feel. My ASP SET amp is perfect synergy for my T5P's

Jun 27, 2013 at 2:34 PM Post #132 of 210
Quote:
Excellent review Frank. I gave some advice to Some one over on the T5P thread that I thought the WOO7 would be a good match for them and reading your review of the synergy with the T90's I am glad I did.
There is something about tubes and these Tesla headphones that just ring so true sonically I feel. My ASP SET amp is perfect synergy for my T5P's

Thanks. Glad you lied it and the WA7 is pure magicv with the T90. Its like they are married to each other.

Jun 27, 2013 at 7:23 PM Post #134 of 210
Quote:
Awesome review frank. Just curious what you mean when you say the t1 has more focus.

Thanks. The T1  has a more defined sound stage. I can hear each performer more clearly in the defined space. They are more clear in the soundstage if that makes sense thus the focus is sharper much like a camera it creates  clearer image .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back