beyerdynamic T 70 and T 70 p - Tesla quality in a new price range!
Jul 7, 2011 at 12:35 PM Post #16 of 69
The T1 looks amazing, but a bit out of the reach of my wallet. Hopefully these will give me a reason to rest the HD650s. :D

What worries me is that the pictures make them look very plasticky, which I hope is not the case. The DT880 and T1 had a very nice finish on them that I thought Beyer would build on.

Jul 7, 2011 at 7:13 PM Post #19 of 69
Any idea as to whether this is just the first of many T series revamps? i.e. are they planning on releasing a T8 and T9 to complement the 880 and 990's respectively. In any case, cant wait for some impressions.

Jul 8, 2011 at 1:29 PM Post #21 of 69
These look great. For use with iPhone/ALO RX MkII and Asus Xonar Essence ST, should I go 250ohms or 32ohms? I'm thinking latter so my other half can use it from her iPhone, but I'm not sure what the differences are between them.

Jul 8, 2011 at 2:24 PM Post #22 of 69

Quote:
These look great. For use with iPhone/ALO RX MkII and Asus Xonar Essence ST, should I go 250ohms or 32ohms? I'm thinking latter so my other half can use it from her iPhone, but I'm not sure what the differences are between them.

250 Ohm hands down if you've got the power.

Does your other half appreciate quality? Mine is starting to get there, me thinks.

Jul 8, 2011 at 4:37 PM Post #23 of 69
 I'm getting the Schiit lyr so I really need a good pair of high impedance cans. Could be my answer here... How would these match up to the Sennheiser Hd650s? 
dt880smile.png

Jul 12, 2011 at 2:24 AM Post #28 of 69

Quote:
250 Ohm hands down if you've got the power.

Does your other half appreciate quality? Mine is starting to get there, me thinks.

Not especially so, but namely because IEM's are an annoyance to get in the ear so she doesn't tend to use them, and my HD555's are always plugged in to my PC currently (most of my music is on my Macbook pro). Figure if I get a better headphones as oppose to earphones, I can get her to appreciate things a bit better namely due to the ease of use and accessibility of headphones in general.

Jul 12, 2011 at 7:57 PM Post #30 of 69
Perhaps it's time to look for an upgrade from my HD650s. I'll look for reviews and test them if I find a store near enough which will sell them.
The T1 and T5 is way out of reach financially at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back