Beyerdynamic LEATHER PADS now AVAILABLE
Nov 8, 2007 at 9:21 PM Post #91 of 99
This is awesome! I will be getting my first pair of Darths in a couple of weeks and will have some leather pads to go with it (too bad I already pair $10 for the black velour pads)!

Nov 8, 2007 at 10:27 PM Post #93 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by shellylh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is awesome! I will be getting my first pair of Darths in a couple of weeks and will have some leather pads to go with it (too bad I already pair $10 for the black velour pads)!

sell the velour to me..

Nov 9, 2007 at 6:18 AM Post #94 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by kamal007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sell the velour to me..

If you are serious, send me a PM.

Dec 21, 2007 at 5:14 PM Post #95 of 99
This is awesome... I had been thinking about getting a pair of DT770s, but I'm not a fan of the silver velour. Does anyone know if the black gen. leather pads have that "purplish" color that I've noticed on the black velour pads? Can someone post pics?

Dec 21, 2007 at 5:22 PM Post #96 of 99
lol death thread, but it's okay.

I think Larry dyes his black pads by himself, thats just my suspicion though. THe black leather ones are all black, no purple part. you could try to do it yourself, with like a tan or something but I would have no idea how. I dont like them that much. I like the regular black velour and the gel transparent, however I want to try the black gel and know if the black velour ones are custom made or does beyer make them.

Feb 18, 2008 at 7:49 AM Post #99 of 99
So did they stop shipping to the US or something? The store is buggy as hell as it is, I just want some earpads
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back