1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Beyerdynamic LEATHER PADS now AVAILABLE

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by buddha911, Aug 13, 2007.
2 3 4 5 6 7
Next

Last
  1. buddha911
  2. luidge
    Well it is on the aviation section, i don't know if these would fit the "normal" headphones.

3. rhymesgalore
    The HS300 (the avaiton headset) is basically a DT770 with an attached microphone, so it's very likely that this are the same pads as from the manufacture.

And by the way: Those gel pads look interesting.... Perhaps not that practicable, but interesting nevertheless [​IMG]

4. warrior05 Contributor
    Yeah, saw those gel pads too. Dr. Scholl's for the ears. [​IMG] If the cover isn't too plasticy, they could be really comfy.

5. DoubleEs Contributor
    It don't ship to the UK [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Jahn Contributor
  7. DoubleEs Contributor
    Or Tip-Ex it [​IMG]

8. BushGuy
    A White Beyer....or a White AKG..........eeeeooouw. The very thought of such things is painful. It makes makes me want to reach for copious quantities of an adult beverage.

9. jwilldermood
    I'm gellin' like a felon.

10. Skylab Contributor
    Those will fit for sure - they are identical to the ones on the normal headphones. And cheaper than they were via Manufacture! Nice! Y'all snap up a bunch before they decide it was a bad idea to offer them [​IMG]

11. cooperpwc
    They won't ship to Canada either. I paid a premium for Todd's international arbitrage skills wirh no regret. [​IMG]

12. BushGuy
    Yes, they'll fit. If you do the math from Beyerdynamic Manufaktur Page - 30 Euros - 19 % VAT x USD conversion = $33.64 (using todays rates). So, the $32.00 is right on target. Simply add shipping from New York.........Sorry Canadians - talk to your Government.

What I really like are 2005 Gen. Leather Headband covers (and Velours on dt990)

13. NoPants
    how do these pads fit? I'm interested in throwing those gel pads on whatever headphones I have on hand

14. trose49
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cooperpwc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    They won't ship to Canada either. I paid a premium for Todd's international arbitrage skills wirh no regret. [​IMG]

Thanks coop!

Don't forget I got whacked with duty tax too

I wonder if you can order 15 sets? Lol

I will ship worldwide!!!!!!!

15. riffer
    Count me in for a pair of the Gels.

If they don't work out I can use them for a wrist-rest or something[​IMG]

2 3 4 5 6 7
Next

Last