beyerdynamic finally emailed me back today...
Jan 4, 2006 at 1:59 PM Post #32 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by halcyon
I ordered customised DT770/32Ohm at 262 euros.

I think it's too much for a restyle.

Anyway, old ones goes for 150 eur, and I've seen new ones for 195 eur (but I don't know about customised impedance about that source).

bye
Andrea

Jan 4, 2006 at 4:24 PM Post #33 of 43
Quote:

Did anybody order AND receive their customized cans done via the Beyer Configurator?

I have ordered a pair, but no word at all about when they will arrive. In December Beyer Germany told me end of January at best before Manufacture units actually ship.

Jan 4, 2006 at 7:47 PM Post #34 of 43
Re: 262 euros for DT770 reconfigured + extra pads

Quote:

Originally Posted by amartignano
I think it's too much for a restyle.

Anyway, old ones goes for 150 eur, and I've seen new ones for 195 eur (but I don't know about customised impedance about that source).

I completely agree!

But I never claimed my move was sane
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 4, 2006 at 8:45 PM Post #35 of 43
Halcyon have you been given a delivery date?

Jan 5, 2006 at 8:25 AM Post #36 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by halcyon
I completely agree!

But I never claimed my move was sane
smily_headphones1.gif

wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Jan 27, 2006 at 1:39 AM Post #39 of 43
How about now? Anyone, anywhere in the world, have their Manufacture headphones from Beyer?

Not a word from them on my end...Kinda wish they would get this rolling...

Jan 27, 2006 at 8:52 AM Post #41 of 43
If I don't need any new cans, why am i reading this thread? Yeah, I emailed Beyer about this last fall, and they insisted it's a revamp and the dt990 is the flasgship. I umm, deleted the email though, so I could be remembering what they said completely wrongly, so if I'm just talking out my behind here, it's unintensional.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'd be interested to here a 600ohm dt990 to compare it to the old skool dt990 that's so much better than the 250ohm version.

Interested enough to buy? Well, not right now. I have to save up spending money to go back home to the US this summer.
frown.gif

Jan 27, 2006 at 11:11 AM Post #42 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
If I don't need any new cans, why am i reading this thread? Yeah, I emailed Beyer about this last fall, and they insisted it's a revamp and the dt990 is the flasgship. I umm, deleted the email though, so I could be remembering what they said completely wrongly, so if I'm just talking out my behind here, it's unintensional.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'd be interested to here a 600ohm dt990 to compare it to the old skool dt990 that's so much better than the 250ohm version.

Interested enough to buy? Well, not right now. I have to save up spending money to go back home to the US this summer.
frown.gif

Yea, I have an old school dt990pro 2x600ohm version, and I love it. I'm surprised the english site has a dt990 at 32ohm !!! Yikes.

I also have to agree with others in that, you sure can make one ugly headphone if you want.
On the other hand, I love how they allow you to customize it. Custom text, choice of cable style (which is why some peopled didn't like the old ones...), and now a choice of leather and fake leather ear pads as an option? I'll stick to the velour, thank you very much.

Still, I like this. I'de be very interested to see some pics of peole who get their custom beyers!

~Keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back