Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 ohms complimenting AMP or AMP/DAC under 175$, HELP!
Feb 28, 2013 at 5:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

drmrwt

Head-Fier
Heya,

As the title says need an amp complementing my DT770's 250ohm sound. I was thinking of getting an odac and then pairing it to the amp you guys suggest.

your help would be much appreciated

Regards.

Mar 3, 2013 at 5:00 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
Heya,

As the title says need an amp complementing my DT770's 250ohm sound. I was thinking of getting an odac and then pairing it to the amp you guys suggest.

your help would be much appreciated

Regards.

If I understand it, the use for the amp is desktop...you can buy an o2 or if you do not care the portability, you can get a odac+o2 combo. probably to stay on budget the better solution is to buy an odac and make yourself the o2 with a DIY kit and save about 60-70$ dollars.

Mar 4, 2013 at 7:14 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
If I understand it, the use for the amp is desktop...you can buy an o2 or if you do not care the portability, you can get a odac+o2 combo. probably to stay on budget the better solution is to buy an odac and make yourself the o2 with a DIY kit and save about 60-70$ dollars.

ill 2nd that. especially if your going to get an odac. it just seems logical to get an O2 aswell. i have paired my dt 770s with an e11, jds cmoy and jds O2 and the O2 wins imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back