Beware of Mp4nation it doesn't fulfill orders
May 25, 2011 at 4:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

waltl

New Head-Fier
Dear Friends,
I ordered earphones six weeks ago, no shipping date, no earphones. They did, however, take my money. If you want your merchandise don't order from Mp4nation

May 25, 2011 at 5:01 PM Post #2 of 16
They take a while, but it eventually gets here. What did you order? A lot of there headphones were backordered especially if you are talking about their brainwavz series.

May 25, 2011 at 5:23 PM Post #4 of 16
I've had nothing but pleasant experiences when shopping @ mp4nation.. The only times it took a while for my items to arrive was when I ordered a pre ordered item so I knew shipping time would take a while.. If the item I ordered was in stock their shipping times were quite adequate.. Many times mp4nation ships out the item quite fast however it takes Hong Kong Post forever to process the item which mp4nation as no control over..

Was the item you ordered a pre order item or was it in stock?

May 25, 2011 at 5:35 PM Post #5 of 16
I really hope it doesn't take 2 months for my Fiio L3 and E5 to come in. 
Only time will tell.

May 25, 2011 at 6:08 PM Post #7 of 16
I have had great experiances with MP4Nation, GREAT prices and they didnt take that long to deliver the Fiio E9/E7 to the UK :)

May 25, 2011 at 6:21 PM Post #8 of 16
MP4Nation have great service. Patience is the key here.

Ordered a Fiio E7/E9 (the bundle with the M2s as well).
They shipped my order the same day.

Expect a very long wait; my order was shipped the 3rd of May, it is still in Hong Kong :)

May 25, 2011 at 10:39 PM Post #9 of 16
I ordered the Brainwavz M2. I ordered it on April 12. According to their web site it was supposed to be in stock on April 15th. They do respond to e-mails, unfortunately their response has been "it is coming soon" which  never was, and still is not true. I personally  don't want to beg a vendor for my merchandise or have it sent two months later, if and when they feel like it. Regardless of others experience I have neither my money or the earphones. They refuse to refund my money.
I will never patronize them again and I wanted to save others the aggravation.

May 25, 2011 at 10:42 PM Post #10 of 16
Quote:
I ordered the Brainwavz M2. I ordered it on April 12. According to their web site it was supposed to be in stock on April 15th. They do respond to e-mails, unfortunately their response has been "it is coming soon" which  never was, and still is not true. I personally  don't want to beg a vendor for my merchandise or have it sent two months later, if and when they feel like it. Regardless of others experience I have neither my money or the earphones. They refuse to refund my money.
I will never patronize them again and I wanted to save others the aggravation.

Don't know where you're from but they just got a bunch of them in stock. If you're in the US they'll ship it via amazon so you'll get it quick.

May 25, 2011 at 11:10 PM Post #11 of 16
how do you check if items are in stock on their website?

May 25, 2011 at 11:22 PM Post #13 of 16
I've had six weeks of sincere promises, but no shipping date, no earphones. The only thing I will believe now is when, and if,  the earphones actually arrive. I've heard about Amazon shipping them, but so far that hasn't happened.

May 25, 2011 at 11:31 PM Post #14 of 16
Yes, they reply with "it is coming soon", but alas it never does. Nothing will change my mind about them except getting the earphones or my money( which they refuse to refund)
I don't doubt that others have had different experiences, but I will never do business with them again.

May 25, 2011 at 11:45 PM Post #15 of 16
I don't know how you check they're in stock, but they had a facebook update that the M2's were in stock plus I got a USPS notification yesterday. Shipped via amazon from Arizona. After 8pm pacific time the chat feature is enabled. Just instant message the reps. They are nice and knowlegable.
Quote:
how do you check if items are in stock on their website?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back