better replacement for denon c710
Dec 10, 2009 at 5:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

supracrazy_tommy

Head-Fier
Hey guys, I been rocking my c710s for a while now. I love them, after the burn in period for like months lol it sounds just right. Good bass and the mids are much more smooth. The problem is the IEM itself. The wires are so thin. I put them in my pocket or in a small pouch in my pocket. I always have to spend time untangling them and sometimes when I just want to pull them out, I feel annoyed to untangle them everytime. The length is too short but the extension is too long. I find that another let down. But does anyone know another IEM that has like the same SQ quality or better and not this annoying untangling problem ?

Dec 10, 2009 at 5:18 AM Post #2 of 5
Maybe you could recable them? I don't know how but it can't be that involved and someone here must know how. I'd like to know too if anyone wants to speak up.

Where to get replacement wires/cables, where to splice, how to splice, etc.

Dec 10, 2009 at 5:20 AM Post #3 of 5
You could simply buy a small case to put them in...

Dec 10, 2009 at 7:25 AM Post #5 of 5
WM2 or PR2

I had the C710 and kept the WM2 because it sounded overall better to me. I don't have the PR2, but they sound very similar to the WM2, but with better build quality. I honestly can't believe how good the WM2 is for the price, stunning!

And I was thinking of recabling the C710, but decided the WM2 was better.

Of you could wrap the cable around something. Actually, what I do is wrap the cable around my hand before I put it in a pouch which greatly reduces the tangling. But I did really hate that cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back