***Better dynamic iem than IE8 out there?> & bunch of other Q.'s**
Mar 15, 2010 at 11:46 PM Post #16 of 20
The Future Sonics customs are said to be quite good, though I don't remember who has a review. Not many people here have them. I did read someones impressions a year or two ago, but I can't remember anything other than they loved them and they competed with the top at the time. If you want a top quality dynamic, you probably couldn't go wrong with them. For universals, I think the Monster Turbine Copper and the Miles Davis Tribute models are the top dynamics for sound quality. The IE8 does still have its merits though.
Don't go for the Super.Fi 5 EB if you don't have a price limit, you could do so so much better.

Mar 16, 2010 at 2:01 AM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by dweaver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I feel the bass of the IE8 is very strong especially in the mid-bass but I would not call is a fast bass.

For me to not call it fast, it would have to be sluggish. Although I was half expecting the IE8 to get slow with some fast note situations, it simply doesn't. It just isn't as dynamic and crisp as some other options but it just doesn't miss notes or even get sloppy on quick progressions. Because of this, I could never call the IE8 slow with bass notes.

Mar 16, 2010 at 9:32 PM Post #18 of 20
thanks every1 who replied ..i think i will definitely will go for ie8 for now and then later on will upgrade to Future Sonics MG4+..and i will compare them to ie8 and jh16, but if they are not worth the 3x price or jh16 will be better il return them (can i do that)?
also still got some questions
does any shop in toronto carry jh16 with universals so i can hear them before i buy? or can i return them if i dont like?
any other custom dynamic iem besides F.S. customs?

Apr 2, 2010 at 7:01 AM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by oneofthem /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thanks every1 who replied ..i think i will definitely will go for ie8 for now and then later on will upgrade to Future Sonics MG4+..and i will compare them to ie8 and jh16, but if they are not worth the 3x price or jh16 will be better il return them (can i do that)?
also still got some questions
does any shop in toronto carry jh16 with universals so i can hear them before i buy? or can i return them if i dont like?
any other custom dynamic iem besides F.S. customs?

JH16 is top of iem at the moment and no no store in toronto carry them beside you need to go to a audiologist to make personal impression(I know b/c i did a lot of research on the JH16 and saving up to buy it in near future)
wink.gif

You might want to consider the buy/sale forum I see used ones goes as little as $230 shipped

Apr 2, 2010 at 2:13 PM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by davidhunternyc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whatever you read about what anyone here has to say, it is only our opinions and you are going to have to make the difficult choice yourself.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back