Best Wireless Speakers
Nov 25, 2017 at 4:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

needforbeats

New Head-Fier
After spending hours reading about speakers and getting nowhere, I now request the Head-fi community to help me make a wise decision about the best value for money wireless speaker. Here's what I'm looking for in a speaker:
  1. Must have great all-round performance since I listen to almost every genre out there.
  2. Must be able to survive when I take it to the bathroom with me. (Humidity, Steam, a few water splashes during the )
  3. Good battery life
  4. Good volume. It's okay if it's not 'party' loud (wouldn't mind if it is though).
  5. Doesn't have to be the lightest speaker ever but portable enough to carry to different rooms of the house and occasionally (once a month), outdoors.
  6. Should have good design, not a must though.
  7. Must have great connectivity (no drops and stuff)
Budget: $150 (can stretch it to $175 if there's something really amazing out there but lesser is better).

So far, here's what my shortlist looks like:

1. FUGOO Style XL

2. UE Megaboom

3. JBL Xtreme

4. Oontz Angle 3

5. UE Boom2

6. UE Blast
I loved Sonos a lot but unfortunately, they don't deal well with water, can't be taken outdoors (if I'm correct) and need to be connected to a power source all the time.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I'm also open to other options as long as they're better than the ones on this list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back