Best Value Headphones Under $30? Help.
Nov 29, 2012 at 2:43 PM Post #2 of 5
AKG K81, it's about $37 on amazon but you might be able to find them cheaper if you shop around

JVC S400, it's about $27 on amazon, you might need an amp to get the bass required for RAP. I'm listening to Master P's Weed & Hennessy   right now with these, but I'm using my FiiO amp and bass set to max.

Nov 29, 2012 at 2:56 PM Post #3 of 5
+1 on S400 (dunno on that bass though...... wow Rom... that's some serious bass there :))

The monoprice is known as the "poor mans M50" and are supposed to be very durable so it would be worth a try.

That being said I owned the S400 and can actually vouch for those as worth your $25

Nov 29, 2012 at 3:02 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:
+1 on S400 (dunno on that bass though...... wow Rom... that's some serious bass there
smily_headphones1.gif
)
The monoprice is known as the "poor mans M50" and are supposed to be very durable so it would be worth a try.
That being said I owned the S400 and can actually vouch for those as worth your $25

Actually it's just the E11 with the bass set to 2. The EQ on my Fuze at normal, this gives the S400 enough bass for me. Not basshead level but not lacking either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back