Best universal IEM for $100-$150 to be paired with Pandora/MOG/Spotify and amped by a Fiio E5
Jul 4, 2011 at 9:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

bkchurch

Head-Fier
Pretty much what the title says. I've no interest in carrying a pair of headphones around with me when I'm on the go but I'd still like something that sounds good and isolates well. My primary source of mobile music these days is Pandora and MOG (MOG is apt to be replaced by Spotify when it becomes available in the states) so it's not like I'm carrying a collection of lossless music in my pocket (I believe MOG uses 320kbps MP3s). My current phone is an HTC Desire but that's a pretty moot point since it's due for an upgrade in less than a year. They'll be amped by an E5 and that's not likely to change anytime soon unless someone comes out with a better portable amp that's just as small and unobtrusive.

Any suggestions?

Jul 4, 2011 at 9:32 AM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
Yes. Hands down the radius dd iem sounds like +$300 headphone for only around $150;

Check it out you wont be disappointed

Well some suggestions are HiFIMan 262, Radius DDM, Vsonic GR07, Sony EX600, Fisher Audio DBA02, at 150$. You can search here for reviews and find which of them suits you.

Quote:
Pretty much what the title says. I've no interest in carrying a pair of headphones around with me when I'm on the go but I'd still like something that sounds good and isolates well. My primary source of mobile music these days is Pandora and MOG (MOG is apt to be replaced by Spotify when it becomes available in the states) so it's not like I'm carrying a collection of lossless music in my pocket (I believe MOG uses 320kbps MP3s). My current phone is an HTC Desire but that's a pretty moot point since it's due for an upgrade in less than a year. They'll be amped by an E5 and that's not likely to change anytime soon unless someone comes out with a better portable amp that's just as small and unobtrusive.

Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back