Best UIEM to run with
Sep 16, 2014 at 4:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

kokushu

100+ Head-Fier
I was wondering for those who have high end uiem which one have the comfort and secure to run with?  I am talking about high end like:

Sennheiser IE800
Shure SE 846
Tralucent 2+1
etc. 

I thought about custom too but the acrylic material and how they completely cover the ear is an issue when you are running and sweating.

Sep 21, 2014 at 5:26 AM Post #2 of 8
anybody?

Sep 21, 2014 at 10:04 PM Post #3 of 8
I've had 1+2 and still. own Ref 1, no running in either of those. Heir 8.0, yes, not the best.

Fit wise, shure se846 are incredible to train in. I use them without any issues. They have to be the best fitting iem I've ever used, if that's in your budget, I highly recommend.

Sep 22, 2014 at 3:15 PM Post #6 of 8
Running on treadmill?

Sep 22, 2014 at 3:50 PM Post #7 of 8
Fine. outside with cars it would be dangerous, you won't hear much of anything. Indoors, your fine. I think they'd be your best bet. Buy on Amazon, if they don't work out you have 30 days to return.

Sep 24, 2014 at 12:35 AM Post #8 of 8
  I was wondering for those who have high end uiem which one have the comfort and secure to run with?  I am talking about high end like:

Sennheiser IE800
Shure SE 846
Tralucent 2+1
etc. 

I thought about custom too but the acrylic material and how they completely cover the ear is an issue when you are running and sweating.

Check my Sensaphonics Custom Sleeve review below, this explains what you are requesting.  Yes, these are very isolating, but if you run outside, just make sure to look around yourself if you are making any turns or having to cross a street.  It is a dream when I run outside as sweat gets nowhere near inside the ear canal(s).

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back