1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Best sub 50$ IEM for a 12yo girl? (Chi-Fi is fine)

1. voon
    12 means not overly large ears, so very bulky ones can't reall ybe used. Also, it being a girl, she won't like very agressively styled things. What would you recommend for this use case? Chi Fi is fine. Pricewise, I guess the ZS10 Pros would be up there, but they seem to be quite bulky. Sizewise, it'd maybe be Tin Audio T2s? Kinera Sifs (quite elegant and smaller)?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  2. BananaOoyoo
    I'd say Final E1000. It's small, doesn't stand out too much, and sounds good.

Alphasoixante likes this.
  3. ostewart
    Kinera SIF or the Final E2000 would be great choices.

4. dairy
    The Final Audio E1000/2000 would work and would be guaranteed to fit well (unlke the Kinera SIF). T2s can be difficult to fit and was quite uncomfortable in my experience.

5. serman005
    SoundMAGIC E11--that KZ ZS10 Pro is too big for her.

6. gemNeye
  7. WhatToChoose
    I second the Etymotic recommendation, it will be more durable (both external and internal construction) than the Final Audio Design offerings (shorter lifespan). Also they focus on safety, so her hearing will be protecc

8. 8bitfanatic
    I would say the KZ ZS10 pro. I have small ear canals and these don’t hurt. The t2 are bigger in my opinion.