Best Sounding and comfortable bluetooth headphones.
Dec 18, 2014 at 3:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

h1a8

500+ Head-Fier
I have the v-moda m100 headphones for portable use and they are excellent. I love the bass (perfect amount) and the clarity of the midrange.
I only wish they were more comfortable (even with the xl pads) after long listening sessions.
With that said, I decided to get some bluetooth headphones. I listen to hip-hop, r&b, some jazz and singing (like Sade), techno, and some rock.

I listened to the beats studio 2 in the applestore. They sound very good. They just a tad brighter in the treble than the v-modas. I'm not sure of their comfort though as I haven't worn them for over 30 min.

I'm trying to find something that sounds as good as the v-moda m100 while having superior comfort. The bass must be present and not lacking (anything close to v-moda bass or beats studio 2 bass is welcome).

Any recommendations for sound great sounding and comfortable bluetooth headphones? Please, don't list any bass lacking headphones. It has to be more bass than Nad Viso Hp50

Thanks!

Dec 22, 2014 at 10:38 AM Post #2 of 2
I just got the Sony SBH60. Only listened To them for an hour or so, but I'm loving it so far. incredibly balanced sound signature, at least compared to my Soul SV3's. Would recommend. Only problem is there are no reviews due to it being so new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back