Best Sound Card For Beyerdynamic MMX 300's?
Jul 25, 2011 at 2:58 AM Post #47 of 54

Quote:
enable there is no problem

i use two sound card one onboard and other regular

You don't know if there is a problem or not.

Some systems are highly sensitive to multiple audio devices and can cause issues for one or both devices, fail to function by their own when only the other device works, or even disable both devices altogether. So don't go on advising like you knew his hardware configuration, specially since he didn't specify his complete system specs.

Also, there is an express recommendation from the manufacturer to not enable the onboard audio chip.

Jul 25, 2011 at 3:19 AM Post #48 of 54

Quote:
You don't know if there is a problem or not.

Some systems are highly sensitive to multiple audio devices and can cause issues for one or both devices, fail to function by their own when only the other device works, or even disable both devices altogether. So don't go on advising like you knew his hardware configuration, specially since he didn't specify his complete system specs.

Also, there is an express recommendation from the manufacturer to not enable the onboard audio chip.

please dont interference

Jul 25, 2011 at 3:25 AM Post #49 of 54

Quote:
please dont interference

Read my previous post. Enabling an onboard audio chip on a system with a device for which its manufacturer advises to keep all onboard and parallel dedicated devices disabled is a clear indication enough. And this was actually a point given.

Jul 25, 2011 at 10:49 AM Post #52 of 54
Like I said previously, if the manufacturer clearly states that you're not to enable any parallel audio devices, then certainly do not enable your onboard audio chip, despite what anyone tells you.

Jul 27, 2011 at 11:19 AM Post #54 of 54

Quote:
I revise my opinion, the best card is now the onkyo se300 pcie.
smily_headphones1.gif

Now that's something I'm waiting for a review ever since I've heard about it
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back