Best Sound Card For Beyerdynamic MMX 300's?
Jul 2, 2011 at 1:43 PM Post #31 of 54
No, you can enable it in Windows 7. I used to do it when I used my MMX 300's with the supplied USB adapter. But now that I have the Xonar Essence STX I have yet to find a solution 
confused.gif

Jul 5, 2011 at 11:55 AM Post #37 of 54
Its not an in game problem for me, because I play CoD and we don't have those settings, and I used to be able to hear myself on the desktop too and now I can't hear myself at all. Would you mind taking screenshots of your playback and recording device settings in Windows and also your Xonar settings? I think that would help me find the problem. Thanks a lot!

- Astonish 
dt880smile.png

Jul 13, 2011 at 7:57 AM Post #39 of 54
Hi Astonish I have COD 4 iwill crank it up this weekend and do some screen dumps of my settings - I have been busy at work last week or so and didn't have time I will try an get back to you ASAP cheers, Tim

Jul 22, 2011 at 12:38 PM Post #43 of 54
Will I ever find a solution? Because now I can't even record CoD4 audio with Fraps and I'm assuming its the same problem because the supposed "fix" is to turn up the recording tab under playback speakers which I DON'T HAVE!!!! I NEED HELP HERE!!! Could it be because I disabled Windows 7 Audio or w/e in the BIOS (thats what the Xonar suggested)

confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back