Best restaurant in New York
Sep 4, 2020 at 9:46 AM Post #61 of 65
I’ve been to Katz deli a bunch of times. Most people don’t know this but they actually make their own hotdogs (the actual sausage). Very unusual for a restaurant but it’s a good thing. And I consider their hotdogs to be among the best.
In Chicago, there was a restraunt called Hot Doug's and they were well known for making gourmet hotdogs made out of exotic meat that typically isn't used. The fries were fried in duck fat, which is kinda interesting.

Jan 2, 2021 at 10:24 AM Post #62 of 65
If you’re on a low budget, you can’t go wrong with the middle eastern cafe style eateries. Places that serve falafel, rice, hummus, pita bread sandwiches.

My only pet peeve with restaurants in New York is that the bathrooms are tiny and can be smelly (poop smell)

If you want to use the bathroom, find a large hotel and pretend you’re a hotel guest and use the bathrooms in the public lobbies. They tend to be cleaner......This advice also applies to other cities too like London for example.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2021 at 10:29 AM Post #63 of 65
pre covid, 11 madison,altera, ko were my favs.

Jan 11, 2021 at 1:14 AM Post #64 of 65
Also, don’t let rude service ruin your day. From time to time, you will get a waitress or bartender lady who is mysteriously angry for some unknown reason.

Jan 11, 2021 at 6:48 AM Post #65 of 65
feb 13 2019 my last dinner out. Good times, can’t imagine going out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back