best RCA cables under $50?
Nov 1, 2013 at 7:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

theaudiologist

100+ Head-Fier
i have an old 80s receiver that after 30 years still reproduces great audio quality. but it has no digital ports which sucks. That means I'm stuck with RCAs. anyone know a good pair of RCA cables under $50?

Nov 1, 2013 at 9:37 AM Post #3 of 8
I, too, would go with the Evergreens. Blue Jeans Cable is another solid choice, but they can be a bit more awkward to handle compared to AudioQuest (less flexible, large plugs). Big plus there is custom lengths, different cable options etc., plus quick shipping and great support. 

Nov 1, 2013 at 11:54 AM Post #5 of 8
Nov 3, 2013 at 6:54 PM Post #6 of 8
Blue Jeans LC-1.  I have a ton of interconnects, including some that are custom made for me and some that are just plain expensive.  The Blue Jeans interconnects are by fare the best combination of price and performance.  Same goes for their speaker cables.

Nov 3, 2013 at 7:51 PM Post #7 of 8
  Blue Jeans LC-1.  I have a ton of interconnects, including some that are custom made for me and some that are just plain expensive.  The Blue Jeans interconnects are by fare the best combination of price and performance.  Same goes for their speaker cables.

sorry but could nor resist...
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back