Best Portable Wireless Headphones for Gym/Running/ect under $200
Jun 6, 2016 at 8:36 PM Post #31 of 35
Jlab has updated their Epic to the Epic2. It's not even out yet, but I decided to make a warranty claim which got approved, so free upgrade! Yee!

Jun 9, 2016 at 3:00 AM Post #33 of 35
^ nice one. They are good headphones for sure. I'm eyeing on new wireless Bose sport headphones and might "need" to purchase them soon. :sweat_smile:

Mhm. Apparently it was out on May 1st, but I missed it. It's on backorder till early July =/ The epic2 is suppose to be much better. Lot of people were having connectivity issues.

Dec 26, 2016 at 9:04 AM Post #34 of 35
Hey guys,
I hope I am posting in the correct forum. I am hoping for some help. I have been wearing, and am a huge fan of the shure se-215 LTD in-ears, but am now in need of a bluetooth set of iems. I have spent a lot of time searching, and am hoping you guys can help me decide. I have been using a samsung s5 rooted with Viper4android FX (amazing!) with my shures and listen to rap and country (random I know) and for running. I am getting the bluetooth for running mostly, as well as my walks to work...i'm tired of chords.. I prefer and love bass, and just want something durable, similar great sound as the shure's and noise cancelling, as I live in China and it is very loud outside!! I also like the foam tips and have contemplated trying flanges. SO, from head-fi forums and a few other resources, the following in-ears are the one's that people seem to recommend:
1. Sony SBH80
2. Phiaton BT 100/220 NC
3. Advance sound model 3
4. Jaybird x2
5. Mee audio x7 plus
6. Brainwavz blu-100
7. Axgio sprint
8. Just read on this forum about the jlab epic 2,
9. Phaiser bhs-730, which I found on amazon after searching the jlabs.
I am making my trip back to america in less than a month, so I need to make a decision and order so I have them when I arrive, then will bring back to China...so, I kinda only have a 1-shot deal, as I only come back home twice a year, so, PLEASE HELP ME GUYS!! Which of these are good for running, good on bass, will last a long time, and stay in your ears comfortably for a long time (if one of these are good, but not good on base, I assume viper4android can adjust that, as long as the iems can handle the increased bass enhances from the app)
Thank you so very much for any help guys!!

Jan 7, 2017 at 4:49 AM Post #35 of 35
Hey guys, 
I'm really in need of help for a bluetooth set of iems for running.  I'm at a loss of which set to get: 
Sony SBH80
Jaybird X3
Mee audio x7 plus
Advance sound model 3

There is a little price difference, but I'm looking for which one blocks external noise and stays in your ears best.
If anyone can help, please let me know.  I was looking at the Bose soundsport, but read it doesn't block external noise very well.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and/or any other forum I can post in.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back