Best pair of earbuds for the gym?
Sep 16, 2009 at 10:45 PM Post #18 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by dnullify /img/forum/go_quote.gif
generally not UE. my sf.5 pro are built like tanks.

Odd, my Super.Fi 5 Pro's were built like glass. Accidentally pulled them out of my ears gently swinging my arms and the case popped open like a jack-in-the-box. You must be fortunate enough to have a more recent revision.

I'd say go for more like 50 buck buds/iems unless you got the money to burn. I wouldn't say the gym is conducive to high quality sound. Getting lost in the music sounds like an injury waiting to happen.

Sep 16, 2009 at 11:52 PM Post #19 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wear customs at the gym, so if the op wants to go that direction, even if other iems would suffice, I personally can't imagine going back.

I was actually wondering about that... How "safe" are you using customs whilst sweating? i know all the music stars sweat a bunch on stage, but i am sure that they can afford to replace a shorted driver

Sep 17, 2009 at 12:30 AM Post #20 of 23
i've been using se210 for the past few years. it's comfortable and shure replace it every time it breaks(i heard they do it differently now, in Hong Kong though)

Sep 17, 2009 at 2:25 AM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gbjerke /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yeah...400 for gym only is stupid.

And I've been wearing my JH13s during last week, doing some push-ups and pull-ups without any problem
wink.gif

I used the SE530 with the iTouch before and they all did amazing job.

Sep 17, 2009 at 10:58 PM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And I've been wearing my JH13s during last week, doing some push-ups and pull-ups without any problem
wink.gif

I used the SE530 with the iTouch before and they all did amazing job.

No cable problems?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back