BEST OVERALL HEADPHONES (WITH NOISE CANCELLING)
Dec 28, 2012 at 8:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

samus0001

New Head-Fier
Hi,
I'm looking for the best headphones that has noise isolation, noise cancelling, nice sound quality, nice design as well, etc... (Im pretty noob in headphones)  
I had the PXC 450  and i returned but i them because I dont want a studio headphones. Im looking for an original and unique headphones (Dont want to have the beat by dr dre   if u know what i mean)
Although i had an eye on the Beats executive and the soul 300 (celebrity headphone) they had nice design but everybody has them... so not very unique.
I was looking into the PSB M4U 2 headphones and the logitech 9000 headphone (both around 400$)
Anyway all suggestions are welcome :)
Thanks

Dec 29, 2012 at 1:46 AM Post #2 of 4
Dec 29, 2012 at 3:38 PM Post #3 of 4
Thanks for answering!
The sony MDR-1rNC are quite expensive though (500$ I believe)   if i could find a pair at 400$ i would gladly buy them if they are the best.
Im looking forward to maybe the logitech 9000 base on Innerfidelity review since he didnt have a great POV on the PSB headphones.
I know that the bose qc 15 are the best for NC but they dont have a nice design and if the noise cancelling can be around 80%+  its fine to me :)

Jan 19, 2013 at 4:13 AM Post #4 of 4
Which is better? the BOSE QC hadphones or the SONY MDR1RNC? Both are about the same price. I know that BOSE tend to overprice their products but when it comes to noise canceling, both headphones seem to cost around the same. So which is better for noise canceling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back