Best on-ear headphones for under £80?
Mar 1, 2014 at 6:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

tobyberrett

New Head-Fier
I just want opinions and reviews on different on-ears for under £80 or so, so I can make a decision on which pair to buy. I want a lot of good bass but clear highs and mids, and ideally a detachable wire.
I looked at the AKG K451 but they might not give me that clarity in the mids and highs that I want. I've previously owned the AKG K430 and I liked the sound enough to keep them but comfort was unbearable under the headband and the irreplaceable wire eventually broke and they're now unusable.

Mar 1, 2014 at 12:20 PM Post #2 of 3
In fact, I suggest you use the hi - end line only, so possible ascension to high and analytical ability. But the unit determines your headset style. Can be produced by the mod belongs to your style

Mar 1, 2014 at 1:47 PM Post #3 of 3
In fact, I suggest you use the hi - end line only, so possible ascension to high and analytical ability. But the unit determines your headset style. Can be produced by the mod belongs to your style

Sorry, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean. I was just asking for different examples of headphones for under £80 to help me decide which pair to buy. I understand technical language, I'm just not entirely sure you fully comprehended what I was asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back