Best mp3 player portable for less then 70 $
Oct 17, 2009 at 1:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

lerio

500+ Head-Fier
Hi, Long time since i didn't post here, Lot of work wich are a good news in fact
regular_smile .gif
, i'll like to buy a mp3 player for my Koss Porta Pro, my budget is Max 70 $, as i live in France maybe more a label easy to find, not a small label who sell only in USA, most important thing for me :

-Best internal DAC possible for this budget
-LCD to select songs
-Rather high db headphone output, i don't have the plan to buy a external port Amp, so don't wan't a limited 75 db db for protect ear, i can do that by myself
tongue.gif

Thank's in advance
smile.gif

PS: Still Love my RS1
L3000.gif

Oct 17, 2009 at 2:34 PM Post #2 of 28
Sansa Clip without a doubt! I've bought one for my nephew and I am very impressed with it. Very good sound quality, easy to use and so unbelievably small.
bigsmile_face.gif

Oct 17, 2009 at 3:59 PM Post #3 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Fool /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sansa Clip without a doubt! I've bought one for my nephew and I am very impressed with it. Very good sound quality, easy to use and so unbelievably small.
bigsmile_face.gif

Clip+.
updated clip.

Oct 17, 2009 at 4:10 PM Post #5 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by pyrokid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Clip+.
updated clip.

Even better!
happy_face1.gif
But I don't think it is available yet in France. Here in Belgium it sure isn't at this moment.

Oct 17, 2009 at 4:18 PM Post #6 of 28
Top: Sansa clip sale
Middle: Sansa clip +
Low: Cowon iAudio7

Sansa clip+ has less value for money than the clip (do you really need 24 gb of music with you at any time?). If you are ok with 4 or 8 gb on the run, you can get it for $10-30 on sale in america instead of about 70.

Oct 17, 2009 at 6:24 PM Post #8 of 28
I'll order one today

MrGreen if i order one from USA he's gonna be compatible for European radio frequencies ?

What's the difference between clip and clip + ?

Thank's
wink.gif

Oct 17, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #9 of 28
I'd go the Sansa Fuze tbh. It's the same price but has storage expandability via MicroSD and a good sized LCD colour screen. I don't see why people are recommending the Clip over the Fuze....the only situation you should really do that is when the person needs ultra portability e.g. in the gym. They're cheap as chips on Ebay.

Oct 17, 2009 at 6:43 PM Post #10 of 28
clip+ has a slightly different sound, better button placement and a microsdhc slot.

Oct 17, 2009 at 6:45 PM Post #11 of 28
I just check with google, looke like clip + can handle .flac while clip can't, right ?

Oct 17, 2009 at 6:51 PM Post #12 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by deadly55 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
clip+ has a slightly different sound, better button placement and a microsdhc slot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A good HF friend says the Clip SQ isn't as good as the Fuze, but I think they have the same basic innards on that front, so not sure why he feels that way. I can't really tell the difference using the same rips/tracks.

If that means anything. If they have the same innards, then the Fuze still wins because of the larger LCD screen.

Oct 17, 2009 at 7:45 PM Post #15 of 28
Clip. Or, you are willing to buy a used product, maybe a 4GB or 8GB Cowon D2 on eBay - I suspect even the 8GB will go for around $75(?) US.

Btw, I have a Cowon D2 up on eBay, right now - I didn't get any bites, here.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back