Best Mini to Mini under $100
Mar 30, 2010 at 12:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

salduchi

New Head-Fier
I've been away from the scene for a while. I recently purchased a Blue Dragon 3.5 to 3.5 and I find that it works much better than the Prelude Audio I had been using for the past two years. Looking for another mini to mini in
3' length.

any other suggestions?

Thanks~Sal

Mar 30, 2010 at 9:32 PM Post #2 of 19
Anyone..Anyone..Bueller?

Well sal i've actually heard that Cardas makes a decent cable. You can also log on to places like Blue Jeans Cable or Cable Pro and they can make you one. In addition, Audioquest, Zu, Turbo, Mpig and RnB make mini to mini's and may be worth looking into. Also you may want to consider the DIY option.

Mar 30, 2010 at 10:47 PM Post #4 of 19
A little patience, you only waited 9 hours and as this is an international group, half the people were asleep at that time. I use the Whiplash minis, I have both the TWag and the SCSCag. They are outstanding but I don't need two. II am selling the latter if interested. bought it for $89, selling for $60.

Mar 30, 2010 at 11:17 PM Post #5 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by salduchi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone..Anyone..Bueller?

Quote:

Originally Posted by salduchi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well gee, mighty hellfull, i'll start looking into some of those.

2 minutes and gee?

Mar 30, 2010 at 11:32 PM Post #6 of 19
angry_face.gif
hehe.

Mar 30, 2010 at 11:59 PM Post #7 of 19
You list all the necessary resources to do the research and make an informed decision... then ask us to do it for you in a pushy, entitled fashion? Lol.

Mar 31, 2010 at 12:20 AM Post #8 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by LingLing1337 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You list all the necessary resources to do the research and make an informed decision... then ask us to do it for you in a pushy, entitled fashion? Lol.

Incorrect on several parts. 1-their was nothing pushy in my statements. 2-What I was looking for was current recommendations based on personal experience. Data without personal experience is worthless imo. 3-Their was never any sense of entitlement conveyed or intended. 4-I didn't ask you to do anything. What these threads ALWAYS imply is that one provide their personal experience/opinion if any.

I new that would get you guys to wake up. Ha!
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 31, 2010 at 12:29 AM Post #9 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeMark /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A little patience, you only waited 9 hours and as this is an international group, half the people were asleep at that time. I use the Whiplash minis, I have both the TWag and the SCSCag. They are outstanding but I don't need two. II am selling the latter if interested. bought it for $89, selling for $60.

I agree, I should be more patient. I appreciate the offer, can you send me a scan and confirm lenght. Thanks.

Mar 31, 2010 at 12:32 AM Post #10 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
2 minutes and gee?

Just trying to be funny....I was trying to indicate that I was having a conversation with myself.

Apr 1, 2010 at 8:01 AM Post #12 of 19
RNB Has been gone for a long time now.

DIY from Canare or Magami Starquad mic cable.

Also....Its KNEW not NEW.
wink.gif

Apr 1, 2010 at 8:03 AM Post #13 of 19
Did ya make the cables yet???
Review right now!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back