Best little headphoneshop in Asia now in the paper.
Jul 1, 2008 at 6:50 PM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have heard he is so kind, and proabably wouldnt mind letting me listen to his whole shop and form some decisions on the highest high end audio vs lower end.

You heard right. You can demo almost everything in the store. All you need to do is ask nicely.

Jul 1, 2008 at 6:59 PM Post #17 of 21
Wow, i wish i had been at CanJam!

I would love an amp to use with my U Control (usb dac/amp, but usb powered so not portable use too), or even better a cheap, but higher quality amp/dac for laptop and maybe D2 (at home, in bed) use.

I dont have the money at the moment though, and my parents think this spending is mad, and im saving up for a car, huge insurance etc in 2yrs time, my parents dont have the money anymore to help me out, so i have to start thinking about it early
frown.gif

Jul 2, 2008 at 12:12 AM Post #18 of 21
The article already mentions it but every Friday there's a hugh party with tuna sandwiches, Baconsalt (you should try that stuff!) and Single Malt. Combine that with the best headphones money can buy and a bunch of enthousiasts and you have a small corner of heaven. PS Baines, have I seen your postings at Badger and Blade?

Jul 2, 2008 at 6:31 AM Post #19 of 21
Yes
smily_headphones1.gif

See my sig.

I got two giveaways and started using real stuff after links i had seen here. I forgot about them and saw someone suggest them again, and had a look.

I dont post much, im happy with my stuff, but i may trade the bigelow cream for a mint soap as the ecalyptus stings my pores and i get a light rash. Good job i dont use it with Feathers!

Im only 15, so i dont need my Feathers.

Matt

Jul 2, 2008 at 7:14 AM Post #20 of 21
Nice article!
smily_headphones1.gif

Uncle Wilson seems like a really nice guy. It would be nice to meet him some day.

Jul 2, 2008 at 9:22 AM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There used to be an Orpheus system in Jaben's secret audition room next door, I wonder if Uncle Wilson sold it or not... Not many get a chance to see it anyway.

Its actually some rich guy who wanted ordinary people to be able to have a go at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back