Best keyboards for gaming!
Sep 1, 2012 at 10:10 AM Post #91 of 275
Model Fs have NKRO by default because they're capacitive boards, from what I understand. The trick with that USB adapter is getting the full NKRO over USB to begin with, since it's usually limited to 6KRO + modifier keys (Ctrl, Alt, Shift).

The Model M was cost-reduced in that they changed the capacitive sensing PCB for a membrane switch layer, but kept the buckling-spring mechanism for the keys. Because they didn't fit diodes on said membrane sheet (don't know if it would be feasible to do), they had to limit the rollover to prevent "ghost" keys from triggering when not pressed. It wasn't much of an issue for business applications, of course.

Sep 8, 2012 at 10:16 PM Post #95 of 275
Realforce 86UB

imjJi.jpg

I love everything about it. It's a great all around-er, very quiet, and the feeling of Topre is really cool. Solid board and the keycaps have a lot of weight to them.

Sep 12, 2012 at 12:40 PM Post #96 of 275
I paid $112 for a Zowei Celestial CherryMX Brown and I like it! The only issue I have with it is it's a little shorter than most keyboards [so I type some wierd stuff in chat sometimes] but the Close prozimity of the keys and overall closes ness of them is a plus in gaming, also it has no macro or back lights so it's hard to see inthe dark :3 

Oct 12, 2012 at 3:20 PM Post #97 of 275
Currently use a mionix Zibal 60. Green glow looks sexy, no windows key on the left side ( big reason why I picked this board), MX Cherry Black, AMAZINGLY sleeved wires, and that CLICKY CLACK! Also using my good old naga for a mouse... which is basically like a second keyboard so I figured I would include it ^_^

Oct 15, 2012 at 1:57 PM Post #98 of 275
Quote:
Currently use a mionix Zibal 60. Green glow looks sexy, no windows key on the left side ( big reason why I picked this board), MX Cherry Black, AMAZINGLY sleeved wires, and that CLICKY CLACK! Also using my good old naga for a mouse... which is basically like a second keyboard so I figured I would include it ^_^

Nice my Zowei has no extra keys or antyhing it's pure movement control really xD

Oct 15, 2012 at 2:15 PM Post #100 of 275
Quote:
Nice! yea I had to have light up keys, or I would have had more options, but yea that keyboard looks really nice. Just looked at their site

yea it's very sleek! And built like a TANK so it works great just not in the dark xD

Oct 19, 2012 at 5:05 PM Post #101 of 275
I recently picked up the Cooler Master Storm Trigger with the Cherry Browns, upgrading from a Logitech G15. My main interest was the red back-lighting; I don't really care for blue or green LEDs. I really like the feel of the mechanical keyboard and the audible click of the keys. So far very happy with it. My mouse is the G600 which took a bit of getting used to but I really like it now.

Oct 20, 2012 at 11:54 AM Post #103 of 275
Quote:
Realforce 86UB
imjJi.jpg

I love everything about it. It's a great all around-er, very quiet, and the feeling of Topre is really cool. Solid board and the keycaps have a lot of weight to them.

I like that 1911 desk pad/whatever it is. M1911 is always my sidearm of choice in any fps i play. I just use a normal corsair K90. Gotta have that backlight cause i game in the dark. I like the red switches, they feel like just the right amount of actuation force. Tried black switches and they seemed too fatiguing.

Oct 22, 2012 at 2:21 PM Post #104 of 275
Quote:
I like that 1911 desk pad/whatever it is. M1911 is always my sidearm of choice in any fps i play. I just use a normal corsair K90. Gotta have that backlight cause i game in the dark. I like the red switches, they feel like just the right amount of actuation force. Tried black switches and they seemed too fatiguing.

Yea I'd like a back light on my Zowei board >.> 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back