Best keyboards for gaming!
Oct 15, 2014 at 2:54 AM Post #271 of 275
Lol just that name. Too bad the Was keys are wearing down. You would think they would sell just packs of W,A,S,and D keys. Mine are wearing down a bit.

Oct 15, 2014 at 11:51 AM Post #272 of 275
Lol just that name. Too bad the Was keys are wearing down. You would think they would sell just packs of W,A,S,and D keys. Mine are wearing down a bit.

My apparently crappy Bose-style Corsair came with extra WASD keys.  Not that it needs them, still looks like the day I got it, over a year later.

Oct 16, 2014 at 12:13 AM Post #273 of 275
I don't see the hate for corsair tbh unless the new ones are having schiit quality control, I have a fair bit of friends with them that love them.

Oct 16, 2014 at 12:27 AM Post #274 of 275
I don't see the hate for corsair tbh unless the new ones are having schiit quality control, I have a fair bit of friends with them that love them.

The rgb line for the blue switches have pretty bad quality control, dead keys, 1/3rd aren't clicking. Mine would freeze up with the color effects if the software crashed and it does often. Once the issues settle I'll get another but I returned mine.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Oct 16, 2014 at 4:11 PM Post #275 of 275
Sadly the WASD keys arent double shot I'd have to replace the whole keyset to make it match again with the checkered and korean lettering

Users who are viewing this thread

Back