Best iPhone Games
Jul 10, 2012 at 10:48 AM Post #16 of 32
Ski on neon is one that keeps my attention. I Quickly get bored of phone games

Jul 19, 2012 at 2:07 AM Post #17 of 32
A company to consider for iphone games, assuming you like management sims, is Kairosoft.  The graphics are not at all impressive, being on par with SNES, but I've more than a few times while playing realized it was a couple hours later than expected.  They're rather easy to learn as well.

Dec 3, 2012 at 5:02 AM Post #18 of 32
Got Rock Band, GTA, Dead Space and Norm's Big Escape on my iPhone 
regular_smile .gif

May 22, 2013 at 1:41 PM Post #20 of 32
Hi,

If you liked all the mentioned games, you should definitely check out this new iPhone dice game, 333's.

333’s is the evolution of dice games personified—better graphics, more realistic gameplay, an innovative scoring system, and ultimately, the most fun, new dice game in the app store. Most importantly, it can appeal to a broad range of digital gaming enthusiasts improving the chances for widespread adoption.

Feel free to check out the game in the following video:
[size=7.5pt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAObScAS7sU&feature=youtu.be[/size]

You can also download 333’s from [size=7.5pt]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/333s/id628531931?mt=8[/size][size=12.0pt]. [/size]

For just $0.99, users can play this highly addictive game that gives them a chance to test both their strategy skills and luck!

Jun 14, 2013 at 10:31 PM Post #21 of 32
There's a game on iPhone that allows you to build your own plague. Its pretty addicting and tricky but it really makes a great way to pass the time if you spend a lot of time on buses and trains.

Jun 27, 2013 at 6:12 PM Post #22 of 32
Has anyone played The Plague game? You basically come up with your own plague and try to kill off the population? Pretty sure it is rigged as I have killed off the population numerous times, but have never won a single game. Still, this game is so addicting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back