best in earphones around 100 or less?
Mar 20, 2014 at 4:57 AM Post #2 of 3

If possible, you can try Havi B3, which has I and II version, The I version is more in blance and clear, The latter is more focus on bass. may you like it. the price is about $60.

Mar 20, 2014 at 12:47 PM Post #3 of 3
You could get some Sennheiser HD 518s.

Here's a link for them on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-518-Headphones-Black/dp/B0042A68R8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395333611&sr=8-1&keywords=sennheiser+hd+518

Read the reviews for them. You can really never go wrong with a pair of Sennheisers. They've been around since 1945 and they're a German brand, so yeah

Note that these are open-acoustic headphones, which means that sound leakage will occur at almost any volume level. They're meant for at-home listening and not for use in public. The advantage is that open-acoustic headphones will always be better than closed-acoustic headphones. Open-acoustic headphones allow for a more airy and realistic sound.

But that's not that to say that closed headphones are not worth it, if you're not an audiophile or are not TOO big on audio quality you can get some closed headphones for around $100 that will still sound very good.

Sorry I really can't suggest any closed headphones as I normally only deal with open-acoustic headphones.

Best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back