Best In-Ear Mixing Monitors?
Apr 7, 2012 at 10:25 AM Post #16 of 20

Quote:
I'm surprised nobody suggested a GR07, as it is designed as a studio-monitor IEM, and it's not all talk either, it's received rave reviews from highly regarded reviewers such as Joker and ClieOS... I just got them few days ago, after some intense burning in, I can agree that it is very neutral, balanced, but doesn't lose the "fun" part of the music....

Thanks...I'll do a little research on the GR07's as well. Also, does anyone know why I can't post a classified? It keeps saying...."Please read the forum rules."?

Apr 7, 2012 at 10:40 AM Post #17 of 20
I'm going to say Etymotic ER4-S would be great for monitoring.  It has a flat response, and great detail and imaging.

Apr 7, 2012 at 11:23 AM Post #18 of 20

Quote:
I'm going to say Etymotic ER4-S would be great for monitoring.  It has a flat response, and great detail and imaging.

While it measures flat, the decay of bass notes is very short so reverberant bass notes won't be recreated in a way most speakers and dynamic headphones/IEMs will recreate them.

Apr 7, 2012 at 11:27 AM Post #19 of 20

Quote:
Thanks...I'll do a little research on the GR07's as well. Also, does anyone know why I can't post a classified? It keeps saying...."Please read the forum rules."?

You still don't have enough forum post counts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back